• Page:

TOPIC: Pentagon Damage

Pentagon Damage 17 Aug 2009 21:08 #261

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Pentagon Damage Analysis, split from Leo Titus thread

pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=5505
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Pentagon Damage 21 Sep 2009 18:37 #333

• Bombjack
  • Administrator
  • null
  • Thank you received: 30
I. Witness Accounts of Wreckage Inside the Building

Witnesses described small pieces of plane debris in the building. Because of the fire, much of the debris was burned beyond recognition. Some pieces bore lime or yellow primer paint characteristic of internal aircraft parts. Larger pieces included seats, cockpit circuitry, and a landing gear. These accounts were drawn from Ron Harvey's excellent compilation and from my own research.

1) "Most of the wreckage was in very small pieces and most was carried out in drywall buckets. Some was large enough to identify -- including the tail number on the aircraft. I don't think there's any doubt about what it was and who owned it." (From a letter by an employee of the Pentagon)
www.humanunderground.com/11september/comments-general.html

2) "DC Matthew" wrote about his work inside the Pentagon: "After about 15 minutes shoveling up chunks of carpet and brick, I found a piece of circuit board, and a chunk of the plane. When I say a chunk of it, I mean a piece that was about 3 oz of twisted aluminum. The biggest piece I've seen so far is about the size of a refrigerator."
pub6.ezboard.com/foldmenonlinewhatdoyout...ge?topicID=957.topic

3) While searching through wreckage inside the building, firefighters Carlton Burkhammer and Brian Moravitz "spotted an intact seat from the plane's cockpit with a chunk of the floor still attached." Burkhammer also "spotted lime-green pieces from the interior of the plane" within the building.
www.msnbc.com/news/635293.asp

4) CMSgt. John Monaccio wrote: "I was in room 1B461. The plane's inertia carried aircraft remains all the way through the building coming to rest on the outside walls of our offices. We discovered cockpit wreckage at our feet while attempting to rescue people from a Navy operations area."
www.geoffmetcalf.com/pentagon/pentagon-email_20020316.html

5) ARFF Captain Michael Defina said: "The only way you could tell that an aircraft was inside was that we saw pieces of the nose gear."
www.nfpa.org/NFPAJournal/OnlineExclusive...clusive_11.01.01.asp

The Navy operations area, where the cockpit was discovered, was in C-ring near the punchout hole. Many witnesses also recalled seeing plane wreckage in A-E Drive next to the punchout hole. The following three items were mentioned: a piece of the nose fuselage or nose cone, a landing gear, and a tire tread.

6) Navy Lt. Commander David Tarantino described the A-E Drive punchout hole: "They found an area where fire surrounded a hole in a wall that was blown out. They heard cries from people who were trapped and saw a plane tire."
www2.hawaii.edu/~julianr/lexisnexis/tarantino.txt

7) Lt. Kevin Schaeffer from the Navy Command Center recalled that "on a service road that circled the Pentagon between the B and C rings, a chunk of the 757's nose cone and front landing gear lay on the pavement a few feet away, resting against the B Ring wall."
www.pilotonline.com/special/911/pentagon3.html

8) "The nose of the plane just barely jutted out into A/E Drive (the street that runs around the inside of the building). It made a perfectly round, 5-foot hole in the wall. There was one set of landing gear (presumably from the nose) out in A/E Drive. But most of the plane's skin was in pieces not much bigger than a piece of notebook paper." (From a letter by an employee of the Pentagon)
www.humanunderground.com/11september/comments-general.html

9) "I thought it was a terrorist bomb. . . .But then I saw the landing gear. It was on the ground in the alley between the B and C rings. When I saw it there, not only did I realize an airplane had struck the Pentagon but it was clear that the plane had come through the E, D, and C buildings to get there." (Paul K. Carlton, Jr., U.S. Air Force surgeon general, quoted by Dean Murphy, "September 11: An Oral History," p. 216

10) Rep. Ted Tiahrt wrote: "In the C and B rings the plane had punched a hole you could a drive a truck around in, and I saw an airplane tire. It made it very real."
wichita.bizjournals.com/wichita/stories/2002/09/09/story1.html

11) When LTC Victor Correa went back inside the Pentagon, "he found out what caused the horrific attack he survived earlier that morning; he saw the nose cone and the landing gear of the airliner."
www.army.mil/usar/news/2002/09-11anniv/herotellsall.html

More witness accounts may be found on Ron Harvey's website: www.dragonslair.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/77/ffdd.html

Quelle:
www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Ein ernüchternder Gedanke, daß man zur Strafverfolgung eines Ladendiebs bessere Beweise braucht als dazu, einen Weltkrieg anzufangen. Anthony Scrivener

Aw: Pentagon Damage 29 Jan 2010 15:54 #436

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
September 15, 2001 and After: Various Explanations Offered for Pentagon ‘Exit Hole’

Various explanations are offered for the “exit hole” that appeared in an internal wall in the Pentagon following the attack on 9/11 (see May 3, 2002):
bullet As the hole is near the end of the plane’s trajectory through the building, it is suggested it was made by a piece of the plane. Pentagon Renovation Program spokesman Lee Evey explains on September 15, “the nose of the plane just barely broke through the inside of the C Ring, so it was extending into A-E Drive a little bit.” [US Department of Defense, 9/15/2001]
bullet Eleven days later, another military source claims that an engine of the plane was responsible for creating the hole. [MDW News Service, 9/26/2001]
bullet Photos, video, and some eyewitness accounts agree on landing gear elements at or near the hole, indicating one of the three sets of landing gear may have been responsible. Sergeant First Class Reginald Powell recalls seeing “a big 8 by 10… hole in the wall. You could see the tire, the landing gear, were just forward of it.” [Office of Medical History, 9/2004, pp. 118] The book Debunking 9/11 Myths by Popular Mechanics magazine will say in 2006 that the density of the landing gear means it was “responsible for puncturing the wall in Ring C.” The book cites Air Force Surgeon General Paul Carlton Jr. and Paul Mlakar, lead author of the American Society of Civil Engineers’ (ASCE) Pentagon Building Performance Report, who says “he saw the landing gear with his own eyes.” [Dunbar and Reagan, 2006, pp. 70] A wheel hub is found outside the hole in the A-E Drive service roadway and photographed there. [Jeff Scott and Joe Yoon, 1/21/2007]
bullet Another theory put forth in a 2004 National Geographic program is that reverberating shockwaves from the plane’s impact were responsible for the hole. [National Geographic Channel, 2004]
bullet Shortly after the attack, rescue workers reportedly “punched a hole” somewhere in the Pentagon “to clean it out,” although there are no sources that say that this was the reason for the hole to the A-E Drive. [US Department of Defense, 9/15/2001] Some accounts refer to the hole as a ‘punch out’ hole, due to the words “punch out” spray painted near it after 9/11. [Mlakar et al., 1/2003, pp. 30 pdf file] However, punch out appears to be a construction term referring to a list of problems to be corrected. In this case it may be a call for assessment of the damage inside. [Home Building Manual, 8/25/2007]
bullet French author Thierry Meyssan claims that the unusual nature and shape of the hole indicates it was made by a missile, not an airliner (see Early March 2002). [Meyssan, 2002, pp. 55-63]
bullet The 2008 book Firefight: Inside the Battle to Save the Pentagon on 9/11, by Patrick Creed and Rick Newman, will offer a description of the hole and how it was created that is strikingly similar to Meyssan’s earlier observations but without questioning the official account that Flight 77 crashed into the building. In its photo-insert, the book shows a photograph of the exit hole and comments: “The ‘punch-out’ hole blown into a wall where Flight 77 finally came to rest. The hole was created by explosive energy; the plane’s soft aluminum nose and fuselage crumpled the instant it struck the building.” The book also says in its description of the crash, “The 182,000-pound aircraft was morphing into an enormous mass of energy and matter, plowing forward like a horizontal volcanic eruption.” It continues, “As the mass traveled through the building, it began to resemble a shaped charge, a form of explosive that funnels its force into a small, directed area—like a beam of energy—in order to punch holes through armor or other strong material.” [Creed and Newman, 2008, pp. 27]
In addition, the ASCE team’s photo of the hole, and its assessment of the damaged support columns nearest to it, are provided by the FBI, suggesting the bureau has special jurisdiction at the exit hole. [Mlakar et al., 1/2003, pp. 30 pdf file

www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=...exitholeexplanations

Siehe auch:

www.mosaik911.de/html/das_austrittsloch.html

Aw: Pentagon Damage 29 Jan 2010 16:20 #437

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Lt. Robert Medairos didn't see any pieces, ABC, 15:25, 9/13

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rTlfo8dZ4&feature=related

Arlington County Fire Chief Ed Plaugher when asked: "Is there anything left of the aircraft at all?" said: "there are some small pieces of aircraft ... there's no fuselage sections and that sort of thing."

www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/transcri...px?transcriptid=1617

Aw: Pentagon Damage 29 Jan 2010 16:29 #438

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Fot an alternative view

Proof AA77's "C" was Planted at the Pentagon

911 myths (911myths) shows a picture of a piece of fuselage-looking debris near the north end of the firestation they claim is from AA77 (which did not take off on 911) becasue it has a red "C" on it.
This video does not address the fact that the "C" is the wrong font and the "C" is the wrong size.
This video shows that the "C" near the north end of the firestation was not there at 10:06 when both ABC and CBS showed rescue operations.
And it was not there when rummy returned to his pentagon office after making sure the target was, in fact, dead.
The "C" was planted.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6GH8jNcpvo&feature=channel

From C to shining C; 911 Plants at the Pentagon

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWDw4oKlzw&feature=channel

Aw: Pentagon Damage 30 Jan 2010 20:15 #440

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
More on the punch- Hole by Adam Larson / Caustic Logic who argues against missile- and no- Boeing- Theories:

"... Personally I cannot venture a solid guess as to what happened here. The hole was either cut out with explosives for some reason or somehow caused by the barreling 757, perhaps via debris that was removed before the pictures we’ve seen were taken. I’m certainly open to suggestions. But I have to agree that IF there is a physical crime – an inside job element to the Pentagon attack that can be shown with evidence - this is the most likely spot to look..."

from
PUNCH-OUT PAGE {Masterlist)

frustratingfraud.blogspot.com/2007/07/punch-out-hole.html
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds