Back Forum Tatorte Pentagon Wrackteile im Pentagon
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wrackteile im Pentagon

Aw: Frackteile im Pentagon 03 Aug 2010 23:06 #686

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Genau! Man nehme nur die Verwirrung um den Flugdatenschreiber, der im Pentagon gefunden wurde.

www.911-archiv.net/offizielle-untersuchu...vestigation.html#467
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Aw: 04 Aug 2010 07:27 #687

• bio1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Harry_B schrieb:
bio1 schrieb:
Ich bin mir nicht so sicher, dass es wirklich 3 Überflugzeugen gibt. Dazu müsste man sich die Zeugenaussagen genauer ansehen... Diese drei Zeugen sahen nicht, wie das Passagierflugzeug drüberflog, sondern wie ein Flugzeug vom Pentagon wegflog (wenn ich mich recht erinnere)... Aber es interessiert mich auch nicht sonderlich,
Wenn es dich nicht sonderlich interessiert, dann ist es auch kein Wunder, dass du dich nicht recht erinnerst.

Der erste Zeuge hat es wegfliegen sehen, der zweite (indirekte) Zeuge hat das nicht so genau spezifiziert (da hieß es "weitergeflogen"), und der dritte, der wie der erste auf dem Süd-Parkplatz war, hat es über sich gesehen.(...)

... sag ich doch: Kein Zeuge hat den "ganzen" Überflug gesehen, sprich ein Passagierflugzeug, wie es zum Pentagon flog, drüberflog und dann weiterflog.

Klar ist, dass etwas stinkt - das beweist auch die Arbeit des CIT-Teams.

Wer aber daraus einen Überflug konstruiert und ihn dann derart aggressiv vertritt wie CIT, macht sich in meinen Augen genauso verdächtig.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2010 07:31 by bio1.

Überflug-Theorie 04 Aug 2010 12:33 #688

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
bio1 schrieb:
... sag ich doch: Kein Zeuge hat den "ganzen" Überflug gesehen, sprich ein Passagierflugzeug, wie es zum Pentagon flog, drüberflog und dann weiterflog.
So weit, so gut.
Der Überflug ergibt sich aber logisch daraus, dass ein Flugzeug, das nördlich der CITGO-Station geflogen ist, auf keinen Fall die dokumentierten Schäden an den Laternenpfählen oder im Pentagon (den Einschlagskanal) hätte verursachen können. Das hat CIT, auch mit Hilfe professioneller Piloten, unzweifelhaft nachgewiesen.

Übrigens habe ich auch schon die Vermutung gelesen, dass der offizielle Einschlagskanal eine Disinformation ist und er in Wirklichkeit weiter südlich ausgerichtet ist, so dass er dem Nord-Pfad entspricht und nicht dem Süd-Pfad. Ich habe schon nach Fotos gesucht, mit denen man das überprüfen könnte, aber nichts gefunden.
Wer aber daraus einen Überflug konstruiert und ihn dann derart aggressiv vertritt wie CIT, macht sich in meinen Augen genauso verdächtig.
Diese Schlussfolgerung halte ich für beiderseitige Paranoia.
Da glauben beide Seiten: "Wenn jemand eine Meinung vertritt, die ich für absurd halte, und er dabei auch noch ausfallend wird, dann ist er ein Disinformant."

Ich glaube, je mehr Arbeit man in ein Forschungsprojekt steckt, desto stärker ist man emotional darin eingebunden, und dann schaukelt man sich gegenseitig hoch und der Streit eskaliert, obwohl es eigentlich gar keinen Grund dafür gibt.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2010 12:52 by Harry_B.

Aw: Überflug-Theorie 10 Aug 2010 14:22 #689

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
"... sag ich doch: Kein Zeuge hat den "ganzen" Überflug gesehen, sprich ein Passagierflugzeug, wie es zum Pentagon flog, drüberflog und dann weiterflog."

1. Vielleicht doch?

a) Hier ein Auszug aus einem Interview des Center for Military History (CMH)mit Augenzeugin Maria de La Cerda.

"... And we're facing the site that was struck. And that's what was also weird, is that it seemed like it struck on the other side whereas I found out later, I saw it so that whatever plane that disappeared, it was it happened so quickly..."

www.thepentacon.com/neit567

b) Andere faszinierende Zeugenaussage:

"...I was 20 block away
Check this out, I was on top of a 12 story building (under construction). My office engineer was on the phone with his sister who lived in NY and was reporting to us of the two planes that hit the WTC. We all began to look around because we knew we are under attack and DC would be a target. At no time did a plane circle DC as reported, The pentagon was clearly visable at all times. What we did hear was a large explosion followed by a large mushroom cloud. Here is the strange part, a large plane then flow through the smoke turned a hard left and hidded back toward dullas airport. I have heard no reports identifying the second plane.

I am not going to speculate on what I think happened but my self along with the 15 other employees on the roof of the NRC building just South-East of the MCI center saw the same thing..."

www.metacafe.com/watch/73439/pentagon_attack_on_9_11/

Aw: Überflug-Theorie 10 Aug 2010 14:53 #690

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
Interessant, diese Aussagen kannte ich noch gar nicht.
Auf dem Reagan Airport konnte das Flugzeug nicht landen, weil der zu nah war, aber wenn es nach links weggeschwenkt ist, war es innerhalb von ein paar Sekunden auf der üblichen Luftstraße vom Reagan Airport und konnte bequem auf dem Dalles Airport landen.

Aw: Wrackteile im Pentagon 12 Aug 2010 11:00 #691

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
"... sag ich doch: Kein Zeuge hat den "ganzen" Überflug gesehen, sprich ein Passagierflugzeug, wie es zum Pentagon flog, drüberflog und dann weiterflog."

Ich weiß auch nicht, ob es so viele Zeugen gibt, die den kompletten Pentagoncrash von AA77 beobachtet haben wollen, d.h. den Anflug , das Eindringen in die Fassade und die anschließende Explosion ,samt Details wie Flugzeugmarkierungen etc.
Man sollte mehrere Faktoren in Erwägung ziehen.
1. Ausschmücken der Zeugenaussagen durch die Medien:

As former Cincinnatian James R. Cissell sat in traffic on a Virginia interstate by the Pentagon Tuesday morning, he saw the blur of a commercial jet and wondered why it was flying so low. ''Right about the time it was crossing over the highway, it kind of dawned on me what was happening,'' said Cissell, son of Hamilton County Clerk of Courts Jim Cissell. In the next blink of an eye, he realized he had a front-row seat to history, as the plane plowed into the Pentagon, sending a fireball exploding into the air and scattering debris - including a tire rim suspected of belonging to the airplane - past his car. (...) In the next seconds dozens of things flashed through his mind. ''I thought, 'This isn't really happening. That is a big plane.' Then I saw the faces of some of the passengers on board,'' Cissell said. While he remembers seeing the crash, Cissell remembers none of the sounds. ''It came in in a perfectly straight line,'' he said. ''It didn't slow down. I want to say it accelerated. It just shot straight in.''

www.cincypost.com/attack/cissel091201.html

911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html

Und hier Cissels eigene Story:
Proof That 'Flight 77' Eyewitness Report Skewed

"The Cincinnati Post article, which you refer, angered me greatly after reading it. It is almost completely fiction based loosely on an interview I did with a Cincinnati Post reporter Kimball Perry who called me in response to an on air phone report that I did for Channel 12 in Cincinnati."

Cissell relates what he actually told the reporter.

"The reporter took extreme creative license not only with the title but also with the story as a whole. Why he felt the need to sensationalize anything that happened on September 11 is beyond me. My words to the reporter were, "I was about four cars back from where the plane crossed over the highway. That it happened so quickly I didn't even see what airline it was from. However, I was so close to the plane when it went past that had it been sitting on a runway, I could have seen the faces of passengers peering out."

www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/300606flight77.htm

2. Einige "Crash"- Zeugen sahen nur den Anflug, weil das Flugzeug dann aus der Sicht verschwand hörten dann nur eien Explosion bzw. sahen dann Feuer udn Rauch aufsteigen:
David Winslow soll den Crash beobachtet haben:

"AP reporter Dave Winslow also saw the crash. He said, "I saw the tail of a large airliner ... It ploughed right into the Pentagon."

Und hier eine etwas ausführlichere Version:

"... .As I turned to my right, I saw a jumbo tail go by me along Route 395. It was like the rear end of the fuselage was riding on 395. I just saw the tail go whoosh right past me. In a split second, you heard this boom... Then came an enormous fireball."

www.ap.org/BreakingNews/quote.html

Winslow war also kein Augen-, sondern nur Ohrenzeuge des Crashs, falsl einer stattgefunden hat.

3. Andere scchmückten ihre Erlebnisse aus: Bsp:

Mike Walter, USA Today:

GUMBEL: Did you see it hit the Pentagon? Was the plane coming in horizontally or did it, in fact, go on its wing as--as it impacted the building?

Mr. WALTER: You know, the--the--the--there were trees there that kind of obstructed it, so I kind of--I saw it go in. I'm not sure if it turned at an angle. I've heard some people say that's what it did. All I know is it--it created a huge explosion and massive fireball and...

GUMBEL: Tell me, if you could, about the manner in which the--the plane struck the building. I ask that because, in the pictures we have seen, it appears to be a gash in the side of the Pentagon as if the plane went in vertically as opposed to horizontally. Can you tell me anything about that?

Mr. WALTER: Well, as I said, you know, there were trees obstructing my view, so I saw it as it went--and then the--then the trees, and then I saw the--the fireball and the smoke. Some people have said that the plane actually sent on its side and in that way. But I can't tell you, Bryant. I just know that what I saw was this massive fireball, a huge explosion and--and a--the thick column of smoke and then an absolute bedlam on those roads as people were trying to get away.

Seien Sicht auf die Einschlagszone war also von Bäumen blockiert, doch liefert er eine sehr freie version der Ereignisse:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qouaq9GFtOk&feature=related

Susan Carrol:

"I was standing on the platform high above the [Washington Reagan] airport awaiting a Metro subway train to my office in the heart of the district, on Constitution Avenue, admiring the lovely blue skies when I saw the plane hit and the fireball and explosion at the Pentagon."

www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/0...2/neR_10395718.shtml

Ich weiß nicht, ob man von dieser station den Crash beobachten konnte:

z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showto...w=findpost&p=1581666

Mehr zu den Zeugenaussagen später.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2010 11:23 by stefanlebkon.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds