Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kommentar zu Lehles Artikel(14):NoC vs. Einschlag

Kommentar zu Lehles Artikel(14):NoC vs. Einschlag 28 Jun 2012 20:58 #2442

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lehle schrieb:
Das Team hat interessante Augenzeugen-Interviews gemacht. Es gibt glaubwürdige Augenzeugen (festgehalten auf Video), die von einem nördlicheren Anflug zum Pentagon zeugen, als offiziell dargestellt (gelbe Linien). Ein nördlicherer Anflug würde einen Überflug nahelegen. Jedoch hat keiner der Zeugen gesehen, wie das Flugzeug über das Pentagon hinwegflog. Darüberhinaus will ein Zeuge (William Lagasse) gesehen haben, wie das Passagierflugzeug ins Pentagon flog, obwohl er es von seinem Standpunkt aus nicht hätte sehen können.

www.911-archiv.net/Tatort-Pentagon/die-p...erflug-theorieq.html

Einen Überflug würde die nördlcihere Flugroute "nahelegen", sondern zwangsläufig zur Folge haben, und zwar, weil bei NoC (North of CITGO= Nördlich der CITGO) das Flugzeug nicht den Generatorschaden noch die zerstörugnsschneise im Pentagon verursacht haben kann. Außerdem hätte das Flugzeug bei NoC mit Einschlag nicht nur einen anderen Winkel der Zerstörugnsschneise und einen anderen Generatorschaden verursacht haben, sondern auch andere Laternenpfosten umreißen müssen:

Hier das Schadensbild im Pentagon nach dem Pentagon Building Performance Report (ASCE). Es lässt kaum Spielraum im Anflugwinkel zu:

Auch der Schaden am Generator erfordert auch den offiziellen Anflugwinkel:

Auch die Daten des Flugschreibers, Faa und Air Force geben dieselben Flugroute und lassen keinerlei Spielraum zu:

Wenn die Zeugen für eine nördlichere Flugbahn "glaubwürdig" sind, bedeutet das also automatisch einen Überflug. NoC ist mit einem Flugzeugeinschlag unvereinbar. Aufr die Tatsache, dass einige NoC- Zeugen den Einschlag gesehen und/ oder keinen Überflug beobachtet haben wollen wird hier eingegangen:

www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2432-Komment...inschlagszeugen.html
www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2425-Komment...Uberflugzeugen2.html
www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2364-Komment...offman-Uberflug.html

Darüber hinaus gibt es Zeugen, die das Passagierflugzeug nach der Explosion sahen:

www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2346-Ist-Roo...n-Uberflugzeuge.html

In der Tat bestätigen die CIT befragten glaubwürdigen Augenzeugen sich gegenseitig in der Beobachtung, dass das Flugzeug über den Navy Annexhinweg- , was schon an sich eine nrödlichere Flugbahn impliziert, und nördlich an der CITGO- Tankstelle vorbeiflog.

Die von CIT befragten Zeugen machten dieselbe Beobachtung von unterschiedlichen Standpunkten aus:

i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip...20path/overview2.jpg

Darüber bhinaus estätigen viele von CIT nicht befragte Zeugen die nördlichere Flugbahn.
Die CIT- Zeugen sind nicht nur glaubwürdig, sondern werden durch die Angaben der anderen nicht von CIT interviewten Zeugen in ihren einheitlichen Beobachtungen bestätigt. Die folgenden Ausführungen gehen auf die Beobachtungen der CIT interviewten Zeugen ein und stichprobenartig auch auf die Zeugen ein, die von CIT nicht interviewt wurden und unabhängig von der ersten Gruppe die NoC- Flugbahn bestätigen.
User onesliceshort hat die umfangreichsten Analyse der Zeugenaussagen geliefert. Sie zeigt, dass neben vielen Zeugenaussagen mit direkter oder indirekter Bestätigung der NoC- Route das Gros keine Aussage NoC widerlegt:

Debunk of detractor witness links, NOBODY contradicts NOC
z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=959

Der Rest der Zeugen:
www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2221-Oneslic...nd-der-Nordpfad.html

Die einzige Beobachtung für SoC wären die Aussagen, die das Umreißen der Laternenpfosten beinhalten. Wie problematisch diese Aussagen sind, wird hier erörtert:

www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2366-Komment...Laternenpfosten.html

Onesliceshort hat auch exemplarisch darstellen können, wie manipulativ und erfolglos sowohl Vertreter der offiziellen Version als auch CIT- Kritiker aus der Wahrheitsbewegung selbst versucht haben haben, die von CIT interviewten Zeugen unglaubwürdig zu machen und sogar zu SoC- Zeugen umzudeuten:

z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showto...&st=15&#entry2465637
z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=1228

Kommen wir nun zu den Zeugen die Lehle für "glaubwürdig" hält und zu den nicht- CIT- Zeugen, die erstere bestätigen.

Ed Paik wurde 2006 von CIT interviewt. Er zeichnete die Flugbahn auf 3 verschiedenen Fotos für CIT ein. Er führt über das Dach seines Ladens über den Navy Annex:

Er gab auch seinen Standpunkt an:

Dass das Flugzeug die Straße von Süd nach Nord überquerte und direkt über den Laden von Paik überflog, bestätigt der Zeuge in einem Interview nochmals mit CIT- kritiker Erik Larson:

Quellen:

z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=1013&st=0
z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showtopic=41

Es gibt Zeugen, die auch den Fortflug über den Navy Annex verfolgen konnten:

Terry Norin befand zwischen dem 4. und 5. Flügel des Navy Annex, auch Federal Office Building genannt (FOB), als das Flugzeug direkt über ihn hinwegflog. Hier seien Originalaussage:

The Attack

I had just reached the elevator in the 5th Wing of BMDO/Federal Office Building (FOB) #2 – call it approximately 9:36 AM. I was already trying to make some sense out of the World Trade Tower attacks having heard about them on the radio. The news was sketchy, but the fact that it was a terrorist attack was already known. I then realized that I was wearing sunglasses and needed to go back to Lot 3 to retrieve my clear lenses. Since it was by no means a short walk to my car, I was upset with myself for being so distracted. Approximately 10 steps out from between Wings 4 and 5, I was making a gentle right turn towards the security check-in building just above Wing 4 when I became aware of something unusual. I can’t remember exactly what I was thinking about at that moment, but I started to hear an increasingly loud rumbling behind me and to my left. As I turned to my left, I immediately realized the noise was bouncing off the 4-story structure that was Wing 5. One to two seconds later the airliner came into my field of view. By that time the noise was absolutely deafening. I instantly had a very bad feeling about this but things were happening very quickly. The aircraft was essentially right over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path parallel the outer edge of the FOB). Everything was shaking and vibrating, including the ground. I estimate that the aircraft was no more than 100 feet above me (30 to 50 feet above the FOB) in a slight nose down attitude. The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn’t be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.

Within seconds the plane cleared the 8th Wing of BMDO and was heading directly towards the Pentagon. Engines were at a steady high-pitched whine, indicating to me that the throttles were steady and full. I estimated the aircraft speed at between 350 and 400 knots. The flight path appeared to be deliberate, smooth, and controlled. As the aircraft approached the Pentagon, I saw a minor flash (later found out that the aircraft had sheared off a portion of a highway light pole down on Hwy 110). As the aircraft flew ever lower I started to lose sight of the actual airframe as a row of trees to the Northeast of the FOB blocked my view. I could now only see the tail of the aircraft. I believe I saw the tail dip slightly to the right indicating a minor turn in that direction. The tail was barely visible when I saw the flash and subsequent fireball rise approximately 200 feet above the Pentagon. There was a large explosion noise and the low frequency sound echo that comes with this type of sound. Associated with that was the increase in air pressure, momentarily, like a small gust of wind. For those formerly in the military, it sounded like a 2000lb bomb going off roughly ½ mile in front of you. At once there was a huge cloud of black smoke that rose several hundred feet up. Elapsed time from hearing the initial noise to when I saw the impact flash was between 12 and 15 seconds.

The Reaction

Many of the FOB people had been looking at the news reports flowing out of the attack on the World Trade Center Towers, going about their normal work routine as they watched. Maybe half or a bit more already knew of the New York attacks. However, within seconds of the impact -- less than a minute after the FOB flyover-- several thousand people started exiting the FOB.

z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showto...w=findpost&p=1598487

06:50

MORIN: When the plane went right over the top of me I was within ten feet of the edge of the wing (of the Annex)

CRAIG : So you were kinda in between them? (the wings of the Annex)

(...)

MORIN: I was inside..flew over the top of me.

MORIN: He wasn't flying 500 knots...oh no, no, no..he was flying 350

(...)

MORIN: It took 13 - 18 seconds (between the Navy Annex and the explosion)

CRAIG: What are the chances the plane flew on the south side, south of columbia Pike?

MORIN: No frickin way, it flew over the top of me.

(...)

CRAIG: Were you outside the edge

MORIN: No, I was inside..flew over the top of me

(...)

MORIN: I ran to the outside and that's when I watched the airplane and
got into a position where I could see it.

Morin maachte auch eien interessante Beobachtung:

Morin: I mean there used to be an eighth wing there..

Craig: Okay

Morin: Now there's the US Air Force Memorial. If the Air Force Memorial had been built, the airplane would have ran into it

Das Air Force Memorial steht dort, wo sich der achte Flügel befand:

Genau dasselbe berichtete Gen. Clyde Vaughn, der 2008 von Mark Gaffney interviewt wurde. Gaffneys neue Verööfentlichung wurde auch kürzlich von Sitting Bull positiv erwähnt:

www.911-archiv.net/blog/neues-buch-ersch...on-mark-gaffney.html

Clyde Vaughn berichtete Gaffney:
Was the Pentagon accounting office destroyed because diabolical individuals planned it that way? No question, the west wing presented a much more challenging target than the east wing. Targeting the west wing required a difficult approach over the Arlington skyline. The final approach was especially dicey and amounted to a downhill obstacle course, skirting apartments and a large building complex about a quarter-mile from the Pentagon known as the Naval Annex; which sits atop a hill that rises from the flat ground along the Potomac River. In April 2008, I interviewed Army Brigadier General Clyde Vaughn, a credible witness to the events of that morning. Vaughn explained over the telephone that on 9/11 he was on his way to work at the Pentagon via Shirley Highway (I-395) when the strike occurred. The general told me the hijacked aircraft (presumably AA 77)
just missed the Naval Annex and would have hit the US Air Force memorial that presently occupies the site, had the 270 feet-tall monument existed on 9/11.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2011/02/11/...lk-on-the-dark-side/

Morins Beobachtung wurde also von Vaughn bestätigt.

Hier das CIT- Interview mit Morin:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJKITI1gn4g

Der betreiber des italinieschen Blogs pentagonreports entdeckte noc heingie weitere zeugen, die von CIT nicht interviewt wurden und ebenfalls einen Navy- Annex- Uberflug bezeugen. Die Zeugen werden in der folgenden Grafik mit der Farbe rot angezeigt:

Christopher Munsey

I couldn't believe what I was now seeing to my right: a silver, twin-engine American Airlines jetliner gliding almost noiselessly over the Navy Annex, fast, low and straight toward the Pentagon, just hundreds of yards away. The plane, with red and blue markings, hurtled by and within moments exploded in a ground-shaking “whoomp,” as it appeared to hit the side of the Pentagon.

Frank Probst

As he approached the heliport he noticed a plane flying low over the Annex and heading right for him.

James Mosley

James Mosley, 57, was four stories up on a scaffold, washing the windows of the Navy Annex building when the plane flew overhead.

Lt. Antonia Lopez

Lt. Lopez said the plane came right by the Annex building, where she was working that day.

Mark Bright
I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area.

Mike Dobbs

I was looking out the window and saw it come right over the Navy Annex at a slow angle. It looked to me to be on a zero-to-zero course.

R.E. Rabogliatti

R. E. Rabogliatti was in his office at the Navy Annex. He peered out of his office window and saw the airliner looming over the building. Later, recalling its screaming engines he judged that the pilot must have pushed the jet's throttle to the limit; he estimated its altitude at less than 150 feet.

William Yeingst:

I saw the plane coming over the Navy Annex building

Quelle:

pentagonreports.blogspot.com/2008/07/sch...volo-della-navy.html

George Aman befand sich im Büro der Instandhaltungsgebäude des Arlington- Friedhofs,, sein Büro bot einen Ausblick richtung Westen.

Im Interview mit CIt beschreibt er, wie das Flugzeug auf ihn zuzufliegen schien und über den Parkplatz der Instandhaltungsgebäude flog.Das heißt nördlich der CITGO- Tankstelle und direkt über dem Navy Annex:

AMAN: ...I heard this loud (inaud) noise, man, I'm looking up in the air, and I see this plane just coming right at us. And I thought holy mackerel, they're going to smash right into the -- into our building!

[...]

AMAN: It was -- went, you know, right over -- over the, the parking lot.

RANKE: The parking lot of what?

AMAN: The parking lot right there by the -- by the, uh, maintenance complex.

RANKE: Oh okay, of Arlington Cemetery in front of the maintenance buildings, the parking lot.

AMAN: Yeah.

RANKE: So you're saying it was DIRECTLY over the top of that?

AMAN: Yeah. Yeah.

RANKE: Now, let me ask you: Did you see it approach before that? Like, did you see it approach perhaps before the Navy Annex?

AMAN: Oh yeah. Well, right at about the Navy Annex is when I, you know, the noise was getting so loud, you know? And I was lookin. And right -- It came right over the top of the Navy Annex.

RANKE: Right over the top of it?

AMAN: Yeah. Directly right over it, you know? It came in and made it -- his approach that way. Like I say, I thought it was going to smash into our building right there.

RANKE: Okay, so it looked like it was headed towards the maintenance buildings there then.

AMAN: Right. Right.

[...]

AMAN: ...by the time I seen it, you know, I -- I focused in on it coming in. I said Holy Christ, it's gonna hit us. And, then it went right over the parking lot.

RANKE: Okay, well let me ask you this. You know where the Citgo gas staiton is, right?

AMAN: Yeah.

RANKE: Did it look like it was to the north or the south of the Citgo gas station.

AMAN: It was right in between -- in between the Citgo gas station and -- and the, the maintenance complex.

RANKE: Okay, so the north of the gas station.

AMAN: Right over the parking lot there.

CIT- Interview:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs845qG6hv0&feature=channel&list=UL

George Aman wurde schon im Dezember 2001 vom center of Military History interviewt, wo er ebenfalls die NoC- route angab:
"I thought it was going to hit this building here. So I was just looking out here and I see this airplane coming down here and I thought it was coming, going to hit this building. And I said good God Almighty. So I'm just petrified. I'm looking. The plane flies right over the parking lot here...
When I seen he was kind of turning and gliding when he came across here, across the parking lot..."

www.thepentacon.com/neit419

Amans beobachtung kann also NICHT auf den Einfluss oder Manipulation von CIT zurückgeführt werden. Seine Beobachtung blieb über die Jahre konstant.

Dies zeigt auch das Beipiel Darry Stafford, der neben
dieselbe Flugroute wie Aman angibt:

Dielselben Angaben machte Aman auch 2010 in einem CNN- Interview:

He said that "9/11 was quite a day. I saw the plane approach the Pentagon, coming over the Naval Annex. We were kind of mesmerized by it, but we knew we wanted to get out of the way. I and one guy ran toward the plane as it went toward the Pentagon, and we actually went under the wing of it as it passed over. In a matter of seconds, we ducked for cover. I peeked over my shoulder, and moments later, I saw the big old ball of fire and heard the explosion, and it was unreal. It was like somebody turned on a gigantic heat lamp on the back of your neck."

edition.cnn.com/2010/US/05/27/memorial.d...er/index.html?hpt=C2

William Middleton beobachtete ebenfalls eine nördlichere Flugroute, und dass das Flugzeug über den Parkplatz flog, den Aman nennt. Er befand sich nördlich des Navy Annex, und hätte das Flugzeug auf der SoC- Route kaum beobachten können, vor allem nicht die Manöver, die mit denen der anderen NoC- Zeugen übereinstimmen:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=__WXAyiwGrs

In seinem Interview mit dem Center of Military History deutet Middleton auch die Rechtsneigung an, die von Aman udn anderen Zeugen des Arlington Friedhofs beschrieben wird:

Warum sollten sich die Zeugen Aman, Middleton und die anderen Friedhofsarbeiter auf dieselbe Weise irren?

Hier die Nachzeichnungen der Flugbahn, die Zeugen auf Bitten von CIT anfertigten:

Auch Sgt. Lagasse beobachtete von seinem Standpunkt von der CITGO aus dieselbe Flugroute, entlang dem Zaun des Arlington Friedhofs, über demselben Parkplatz:

Lagasse ist sich hinsichtlich der NoC- Route ganz sicher:

Er und Sgt. Brooks sahen von unterschiedlichen Positionen, dass das Flugzeug an der Nordseite der CITGO- Tankstelle vorbeiflog.
[url=]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip/Pentagon/brooksandlagasse.jpg[/url]

Das Interview mit den beiden Polizisten Lagasse und Brooks:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKov_UZDQE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bR-k96laOI

Auch Robert Turcios, der sich an der CITGO- Tankstelle aufhielt bezeugt, dass das Flugzeug an der Nordseite vorbeiflog:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RCBQKON_I

Kommen wir zu Zeugen, die aus entgegengesetzten Blickrichtungen die NoC- route bestätigen:

Sean Boger saß im Heliport Tower neben der "Eisnchlagsstelle". Er beschreibt ebenfalls, dass das Flugzeug sich nördlich der CITGO flog und sich dabei nach rechts neigte:

CIT- Interview mit Sean Boger:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1udtPUR1Q

Albert Hemphill befand sich im Navy Annex mit einer Sicht auf die CITGO- Tankstelle und das Pentagon:

Craig Ranke: ... you were at the Navy Annex, right, at the 8th wing, with a view of the Pentagon, right?

Albert Hemphill: Yeah it was err wing 8 of the Navy Annex which is now gone .......

Craig Ranke: and so you were inside umm you said you mentioned it was Gary Ramos' office?

Albert Hemphill: yeah, well Gary and I actually shared an office at the time .....

Craig Ranke: now was this office located um perhaps in the centre of the Navy Annex or more towards the north side, the Arlington cemetery side, or the south side, that would be the Columbia Pike side?

Albert Hemphill: umm more towards the cemetery side
.... if you look at the Navy Annex now and you look at Wing 7 if you look at the top most floor ..... OK if you look at the top floor at the very end on the cemetery side - that is Pat O'Riley's office, that's the general who runs the place now and if you count 1,2,3,4,5 ... about 8 windows, 9 windows over that would be the 8.1

Craig Ranke: so towards the centre but more towards the north side of the building?

Albert Hemphill: yeah pretty much.

Ranke: are you saying he was off to the side of the Navy Annex, or ...

Hemphill: yeah, he would have been over my right shoulder

Ranke: but you saw the fuselage appear, was it directly over the top of the Navy Annex or ...

Hemphill: right over the top

Hempill sagt also aus, dass das Flugzeug über sein Gebäude hinwegflog, ungefähr über die Mitte des Flügels, indem sich Hemphill befand:

Ranke: when you saw it pass the gas station, which side of the gas station was it on, was it on the Arlington Cemetery or north side or else perhaps the south side, the other side?

Hemphill: you know it's hard to say, it looked like it went right over the top .....

Ranke: would you say, if you had to say it was leaning towards one side or the other of the gas station, perhaps a portion of the plane, did it look directly over the top or what do you think?

Hemphill: yeah, I'd say more towards the cemetery side.

HEMPHILL: I was just gonna say they-- anybody who was out and about in that area right then in that area would have had a great vantage point if they were at the gas station.

RANKE: Precisely. There's zero room for- for perspective error, because they're sitting right there on the property. And they're just telling us hey, you know, what's-- where's this plane in relation to the gas station. And they all said it was on the north side. Obviously it was on-- if it was on the south side, um, it'd be pretty difficult for them to make that mistake, if not impossible, let alone all THREE of them to make that mistake.

HEMPHILL: Right. Right.

www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/1/Alber...mphill-5-24-2010.mp3

Hemphill, der während seines Interviews versuchte, den Zeugen gegen CIT einzunehmen, bestätigte immer noch die nördlichere Flugroute:
Hemphill: Okay. I would put it uh slightly inb [word trails off] I, I would put it in between that uh more over the, the gas station uh I think the official flight, flight path looks pretty damn close to what I saw.

Jeff: So you would be more consistent with the uh official flight path (that Hill handed to him on a plate) rather than the so-called north of Citgo flight path that they’re uh trying to say?

Hemphill: Yeah. [unintelligible] That just. It didn’t. There’s just no way! It came, it looked like it went over the gas station!

Jeff: Yeah. Well. If you [unintelligible] From what I’m looking at the picture, if you’re looking at the gas station, that would be over to your left. And then if you look

Hemphill: No, the gas station would be to my right.

Jeff: It would be to your right?

Hemphill: Yep!

Jeff: Okay. Maybe just the way it looks in Google Earth, or something.

Immer noch nördlichere Route, selbst wenn Hemphill das Flugzeug direkt über der Tankstelle gesehen haben will:

Levy Stevens wurde von CIT interviewt, lehnte es aber ab, aufgenommen zu werden. Er platzierte das Flugzeug auf der Nordseite der CITGO:

Auch Zeugen auf Rt. 27 bestätigen die Nordpfad und den 90- Grad- Winkel zur Straße, in dem das Flugzeug über diese hinwegflog:

Steve Riskus befand nördlich des Geschehens. In einem Interview mit pentagonreports gab er seine Postion und seine Sicht des Flugzeugs an:
RISKUS: OK I marked the pictures the best I could [1]. Its tough to locate exactly where I was with the scale of those photos but I am pretty sure I marked the general area where I was.
RISKUS: From my perspective the plane crossed in front of me [2] from my right to left. As you can see, there were trees on my right hand side that blocked my vision of the plane approaching from any great distance.

Riskus soll jedoch auch auch gesehen haben, wie das Flugzeug Laternenpfosten umriss, was jedoch für SoC- Anflug sprechen würde. In einem E- Mail- Interview bestätigt Riskus'jedoch, dieses Detail doch nicht wahrgenommen, sondern im Nachhinein erfahren zu haben:
Q: Steve, did you see the plane hitting light poles? Q: Steve, did you see the plane hitting light poles? Did you see light poles falling down? Did you see light poles falling down?

RISKUS: I didn't see the plane hit the poles and I didn't see the light poles falling down. I saw Them after They Were Already on the ground.

Riskus bestätigt die anderen NoC- Zeugen und den allgemeinen Trend zu einer nördlicheren Anflugroute:

Kommen wir zu zeugen, die sich südlich des Geschehens auf Rt. 27 aufhielten.

Mike Walter von USA Today gab Russel Pickerung, der bis zu seinem rückzug aus der Wahrheitsbewegung 2007 die größte Website zu den Geschehnissen am Pentagon unterhielt, seine Position an:

Walter beschreibt hier ebenfalls eine NoC- Flugbahn:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZQXQ2wP9s

Er beschreibt auch die Rechtsneigung des Flugzeugs:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6jrV7SMOg

:Mike Walters Angaben passen perfekt zu NoC:

Die von CIT ermittelte Flugbahn ist also nicht durch selektives Vorgehen entstanden ("cherry- picking") und auch nicht durch Zufallsverteilugn in der Gesamtheit der Zeugenaussagen entstanden. Keiner der nicht von CIT- Interview interviewten Zeugen widerspricht NOC, ein Teil bestätigt sogar die NOC. Nicht wenige wurden in der einen oder anderen Form schon 2001/ 2002 interviewt und machten zu diesem Zeitpunkt, als CIT noch nicht mal existierte, dieselben Angaben zur NoC- Route. Somit ist Zeugenmanipulation seitens CIT so gut wie ausgeschlossen. NoC bedeutet Überflug. Obwohl Lehle die NoC- Zeugen für "glaubwürdig" hält, hält er paradoxerweise an einem Flugzeugeinschlag fest.

Siehe auch den Berichten zu einem Flugzeugeinschlag:

www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2432-Komment...inschlagszeugen.html
www.911-archiv.net/Pentagon/2425-Komment...Uberflugzeugen2.html
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2012 14:25 by stefanlebkon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Kommentar zu Lehles Artikel(14):NoC vs. Einschlag 08 Jul 2012 16:47 #2443

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Auf PentagonReports wird schön illustriert, wie stark der Unterschied zwischen NoC und SoC ins aus der Perspektive der Zeugen Aman, Prather Carter et al insGewicht fallen würde. D scheint mit Postionen auf der offiziellen route, A mit Positionen des Fluzeugs auf der NOC- Route übereinzustimmen:

Wie wahrscheinlich ist es, dass sich do viele Zeugen hinsichtlich solcher konkreten Angaben wie: "zwischen CITGO und Friedhof", "das Flugzeug flog zunächst direkt auf uns zu", " Das Flugzeug flog über unseren Parkplatz" hätten irren können?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs845qG6hv0

Re: Kommentar zu Lehles Artikel(14):NoC vs. Einschlag 20 Sep 2014 11:53 #3048

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Craig Ranke führte noch ein E-Mail- Interview mit Sgt. Lagasse, nachdem dieser CITs Video mit den ersten NOC- ZEugenaussagen "The Pentacon" gesehen hatte. In diesem Video kommen Lagasse, sein Kollege Brooks sowie Edward Paik und Robert Turcios zu Wort.

Ranke befragte Lagasse zu dem Widersprich seiner Beobachtung des Flugzeugs auf der Nordseite mit dem "Einschlag":
Me: 1. Do you agree that we represented your testimony
honestly and accurately?

Lagasse: 1. You played what I said during the interview. I won't
argue with that. There was some theatrical BS with the "bet
my life on it" but I said it.

Me: 2. Do you understand that your testimony contradicts all
of the physical damage/evidence?

Lagasse: 2. Like I said before what I said contradicts the theories
of engineers that never asked me or Sgt Brooks or any Police
eyewitnesses what he-she or they saw.
Obviously what I saw
happened, therefore the conclusions made by people who didnt
see it can be flawed...I except [sic] the fact that there can be
miscalculations on my part, but NOT whether or not the plane
was on the North or South side of the gas station.

pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=...w=findpost&p=9842336

Re: Kommentar zu Lehles Artikel(14):NoC vs. Einschlag 20 Sep 2014 12:12 #3049

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Russel Pickering befragte Robert Turcios nach dem CIT-Interview. Turcios gab in diesem CIT-Interview
die Flugbahn nördlich der CITGo an und dass das Flugzeug links an der Überführung (wo sich die umgerissenen Pfosten befanden) vorbeiflog und der Pilot wieder hochzog, um nicht in das "Do-not-enter"- Verkehrsschild zu fliegen:

Pickerings Breifbefragung:

Turcios bestätigt also die Details, die er im CIT-Interview gab.

Er gibt sowohl im CIT-Interview als auch in vorausgehenden informellen Befragung an, den Einschlag nicht gesehen zu haben.
Did you see the plane hit the building?

-"No the bridge/mound was in the way" (bridge continuation raise) "It happened so fast, I see the plane, then fire and smoke".

pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=...w=findpost&p=9842227
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds