Back Forum Tatorte Pentagon CIT und Überflugzeugen
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CIT und Überflugzeugen

CIT und Überflugzeugen 25 Sep 2010 20:34 #999

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: CIT und Überflugzeugen 25 Sep 2010 20:56 #1001

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Shortly After 9:37 a.m. September 11, 2001: Supervisor at Army Airfield Sees Two Unidentified Aircraft on Radar, Circling above Pentagon

Shortly after the Pentagon crash, an air traffic control supervisor at Davison Army Airfield sees two unidentified aircraft near the Pentagon on the radar of his facility, which is located at Fort Belvoir, about 12 miles south of the Pentagon. The supervisor, who is working in the airfield’s control tower, looks out the window toward where the Pentagon is and sees a large black cloud of smoke. He is told by a colleague that news reports are saying a small airplane has hit the Pentagon. He then looks at the facility’s radar scope, which shows two aircraft circling above the Pentagon. The transponder of one of these is transmitting the emergency code. The supervisor will recall: “I look at where the Pentagon area is [on the radar scope], and I look, and there was an aircraft squawking 7700, meaning emergency. And it was circling—it was coming down and fast.… [A]nd there was another target with no markings or anything—it was just a target,” with none of the accompanying information that would be emitted by a transponder. This second aircraft is “descending rapidly and very fast.” The supervisor will recall that the two aircraft “circled around and both tags they disappeared. But they stay in the air.” He will provide no further information on the identities of the aircraft or why one of them is transmitting the emergency code. [US Army Center for Military History, 11/14/2001 pdf file]

www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=...vison#a091101davison

Aw: CIT und Überflugzeugen 27 Sep 2010 11:32 #1019

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Maria de La Cerda.

"... And we're facing the site that was struck. And that's what was also weird, is that it seemed like it struck on the other side whereas I found out later, I saw it so that whatever plane that disappeared, it was it happened so quickly..."

www.thepentacon.com/neit567

Aw: CIT und Überflugzeugen 27 Sep 2010 20:45 #1033

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
"...I was 20 block away
Check this out, I was on top of a 12 story building (under construction). My office engineer was on the phone with his sister who lived in NY and was reporting to us of the two planes that hit the WTC. We all began to look around because we knew we are under attack and DC would be a target. At no time did a plane circle DC as reported, The pentagon was clearly visable at all times. What we did hear was a large explosion followed by a large mushroom cloud. Here is the strange part, a large plane then flow through the smoke turned a hard left and hidded back toward dullas airport. I have heard no reports identifying the second plane.

I am not going to speculate on what I think happened but my self along with the 15 other employees on the roof of the NRC building just South-East of the MCI center saw the same thing..."

www.metacafe.com/watch/73439/pentagon_attack_on_9_11/

Aw: CIT und Überflugzeugen 28 Sep 2010 02:51 #1036

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
Wie weit waren die 20 Blocks in Kilometer bzw. in Schallsekunden entfernt? Daraus könnte man eine maximale Höhe für das Durchfliegen der Rauchwolke herleiten.

Und welche Probleme hatte CIT, diese 16 direkten Überflugzeugen zu erreichen?
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2010 03:17 by Harry_B.

Aw: CIT und Überflugzeugen 28 Sep 2010 07:26 #1037

• Red Dwarf
  • Thank you received: 10
Harry_B schrieb:
Wie weit waren die 20 Blocks in Kilometer bzw. in Schallsekunden entfernt? Daraus könnte man eine maximale Höhe für das Durchfliegen der Rauchwolke herleiten.

Ok,

Sie standen also auf dem Dach des "NRC Buildings"... daß müsste das hier sein:

US Nuclear Regulatory Commn
1100 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22209-2249, United States
www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/locations/hq.html

Wie man auf der Webseite sieht, ist dies ein relativ hohes Gebäude. Wenn man Google Earth bemüht,
liegt das Pentagon aus dieser Position in 155° SSO in 2,97 KM Entfernung... genau am Potomac entlang,
über Arlington hinweg.

Bei 343 m/s ergibt sich somit ein Abstand von 8,65 Schallsekunden.

:cheer:

RD
The basic rule of false flag and other disinfo operations is that, if you can keep your basic story in the forefront of the media for three clear days, it doesn't matter what is said after that: everyone will remember the original story as the truth. But this was before the days of the Internet.
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2010 07:28 by Red Dwarf.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds