Mon01042016

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Flüge Luftverteidigung und Wargames Vigilant guardian Wargame Cover Up
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vigilant guardian Wargame Cover Up

Vigilant guardian Wargame Cover Up 03 Aug 2009 21:39 #207

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
9/11 commission:

"On 9/11, NORAD was scheduled to conduct a military exercise, Vigilant Guardian, which postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union."

Just a russian bomber scenario

Really?

First clue to Cover up in 2006:

"When they told me there was a hijack, my first reaction was 'Somebody started the exercise early,'" Nasypany later told me. The day's exercise was designed to run a range of scenarios, including a "traditional" simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum. "I actually said out loud, 'The hijack's not supposed to be for another hour,'" Nasypany recalled. (The fact that there was an exercise planned for the same day as the attack factors into several conspiracy theories, though the 9/11 commission dismisses this as coincidence. After plodding through dozens of hours of recordings, so do I.)

www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/200...true¤tPage=all

2009:

Two Days Before 9/11, Military Exercise Simulated Suicide Hijack Targeting New York

"In the September 9 scenario, the fictitious terrorists’ goal seems to have been to kill New Yorkers with the rain of debris following the plane’s explosion. However, in the exercise, the military intercepted the plane and forced it away from the city. When the terrorists realized they were not near New York, they blew the plane up “over land near the divert location,” leaving no survivors. The military unit most involved in this scenario was NORAD’s Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS), which also played a key role in the air defense response to the 9/11 attacks, two days later.

Three days earlier, on September 6, NORAD simulated two hijackings as part of the same exercise, which was called “Vigilant Guardian.” In one scenario, a fictitious terrorist organization called Mum Hykro hijacked a Boeing 747 from Tokyo to the US and made a “threat of harm to passengers and possibly large population within US or Canada.” The terrorists intended to “rain terror from the skies onto a major US city unless the US declares withdrawal from Asian conflict.” The plane is listed as being bound for Anchorage, Alaska, although the hijackers changed course for Vancouver in Canada, and then for San Francisco, California. Liaising with the FAA, NORAD provided “covert shadowing” of the hijacked plane.

In a second hijack scenario on the same day, ten members of another fictitious terrorist group, called Lin Po, hijacked another 747 to Anchorage, this time out of Seoul, South Korea. The hijackers were armed, their weapons having been smuggled onto the plane by ground crews before takeoff. They also had gas containers that could be detonated. Two of the plane’s passengers were killed, and the CIA and NSA warned that the group had the means to pull off an attack with chemical and biological weapons. In response, NORAD’s commander in chief ordered fighters from the Alaskan NORAD Region (ANR) to intercept and shadow the hijacked plane, and get into “position to shoot down aircraft.”"...

hcgroups.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/two-da...-targeting-new-york/

Former 9/11 commission staffer Miles Kara confirms authenticity of document:

www.oredigger61.org/?p=67

www.oredigger61.org/?p=67
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Red Dwarf, Sitting-Bull
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds