Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Evidence withheld

Evidence withheld 05 Aug 2009 18:08 #214

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Dear Attorney General Spitzer:
Thank you for the many good deeds you have accomplished for my beloved home state of New York. This
includes but is not limited to your efforts post-September 11, 2001 (e.g. 9/11 United Services Group, et al.).
On August 23, 2006 KFNX-AM Phoenix radio talk-show host Charles Goyette, interviewed Davin Coburn,
Senior Research Editor from the Hearst Corporation publication Popular Mechanics (PM).
Approximately 11 minutes into this live interview Goyette is pursuing the collapse of WTC-7, and specifically
questions the existence of photographic evidence that allegedly shows the condition of WTC-7 prior to its
collapse at 5:25 pm on 9/11. Goyette challenges why the new PM book Debunking 9/11 Myths makes
numerous references to these photographs but fails to display them. When PM is pressured about this blatant
omission, the following conversation proceeds:
Popular
Mechanics
(PM)
“Well ya know, here again, there’s an interesting issue that you (Goyette) brought up before,
we have seen (WTC-7) pictures, actually, they are pictures that are the property of the New
York police department and other various governmental agencies, that we were not given
permission to disseminate. And that gets back to your original question, I cannot speak for . . .
Goyette
KFNX-AM
But you got to see them, Popular Mechanics got to see them. But the average American
citizen can’t see them?
PM Correct.
Goyette Well that’s a fine kettle of fish isn’t it?
PM Yeah it certainly is, and that I guess gets back to, ya know, us trying to do our homework and
having the authority to see the pictures though what we are allowed to show everyone else,
what is chosen to become public domain isn’t necessarily our . . .
Goyette Did you see them?
PM Yes.
Goyette Do we have to kill you now?
PM Let’s hope not.
Goyette Well, I mean, explain it to me. What did you see there that I can’t see?
PM Actually it was pretty much just what was described.
Goyette Well there must be something that would be dangerous for me as an American citizen or a
voter to see.
PM I cannot . . ya know, tell you again, why that . . .
Goyette You’re publishers. I mean if anybody’s concerned about evidence in a criminal case or something
they’ve done the worst possible thing, they showed it to a damn magazine publisher!
PM Right. And that was done for the purposes of our background research, that we could . . .
Goyette What about my background research? What about my background research? Do you see the source
of my frustration here? I didn’t know they had different classes of citizens! You can’t tell me
it’s because there’s a criminal case because they’ve shown it to a damn magazine publisher!
PM I’m actually not telling you anything . . . I can’t answer that question.
Goyette I know you can’t . . . alright . . . let me go to the phones.
I have bolded specific portions of the above transcript to evoke your long-standing and well-deserved accolade
as “The People’s Lawyer.”
It is utterly absurd at this point in time, that an elite New York based publisher, like Hearst Corporation, is
allowed to view photographs of a building that mysteriously collapsed (although not struck by a passenger
airliner) . . . However, the ‘common people’ are not allowed such access! Mr. Spitzer, as The People’s
Lawyer, how can you allow such an outrage to go unresolved; legally, morally and in the context of
compassion and respect for the 9/11 victims and their families?

www.veronicachapman.com/nyc911/Sheridan_...9AUG06_with_SPOD.pdf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Evidence withheld 16 Aug 2009 17:53 #252

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
NIST WTC "failure" "investigation" photos/videos, to be released in FOIA request

NIST is thinking about releasing "thousands" of photos and videos used in their "investigation". This notice is asking the original photographers if they object to the release of their photos/videos, and if they do, they have less than 10 days to respond. So basically, these photos/videos may be available very soon.

It gets better, guess who made teh FOIA request? ConEdison electric company, who opperated a large electrical substation inside of WTC-7...

weiter hier:

forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=7000

Aw: Evidence withheld 17 Aug 2009 19:41 #257

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Proof NIST lies; WTC1 did not damage WTC7‏

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC9JZbpPOYg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds