Thu04182024

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Tatorte World Trade Center Komplex Zwillingstürme Explodierende Projektile am Südturm des WTC
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Explodierende Projektile am Südturm des WTC

Explodierende Projektile am Südturm des WTC 26 Nov 2009 18:47 #409

• Blowfish
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Auch auf die Gefahr, dass ich hier womöglich etwas reposte,
die folgenden Videos von David Chandler ( www.911speakout.org) sind mir zu wichtig, als dass sie irgendjemandem durch die Lappen gehen sollten.

Noch deutlicher kann man den Einsatz von hochexplosiven Stoffen in den WTC´s wohl kaum nachweisen.

1.) South Tower Smoking Guns
This video narrates a collection of diverse phenomena in the debris cloud of the South Tower that point to explosive demolition. Particularly notable is one projectile (which I have not seen discussed previously) that is shooting to the east, then stops, midair, then turns a sharp corner and shoots straight down trailing white smoke. White smoke is characteristic of aluminum oxide which is a byproduct of the thermite reaction.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go

2.) South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)
After finding the projectile that turns a sharp corner while trailing white smoke (which I have dubbed the "Angle Rocket") I looked for it in other videos and found it in several. The clearest is from a camera with a very similar perspective to the first, but in this video the trail can be followed to the bottom of the collapse. Here I explore the significance of this find.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8

3.) South Tower: Exploding Projectile
A close-up view of debris being ejected from the South Tower of the World Trade Center as the 30-floor top section falls to the east shows numerous smoking projectiles that look like comets. Several of them can be seen to explode. One such exploding projectile is followed here. It ejects two fragments, both of which undergo secondary explosions. (Note, the rising fragment to the left of the projectile under consideration appears to be a tumbling object that alternates from black to white to invisible. It passes behind one of the fragments described in the video.)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i93qOBT70k

Auch alle anderen Filme etc. auf David Chandlers Seite sind mehr als lehrreich.
Alles, was für den Triumph des Bösen notwendig ist, ist dass gute Menschen nichts tun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds