Fri03292024

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Tatorte World Trade Center Komplex Zwillingstürme Bombs inside WTC... Fire Officer says!!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bombs inside WTC... Fire Officer says!!

Bombs inside WTC... Fire Officer says!! 17 Apr 2009 22:57 #87

• Martin
  • Junior Boarder

By Victor Thorn.

New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac Jr. asserted, yet again, that 9-11 was an inside job, I know 911 was an inside job, the police know its an inside job, the firemen know it too, said Isaac.
The ramifications of this statement are immense: One of New York's own firefighters says publicly, that 911 could not have been the work of Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, and instead was planned, coordinated and executed by elements within our own government.

He also added, after pointing to throngs of police officers standing around us, that, we all have to be very careful about how we handle it. Isaac reiterated what a 911 survivor told this journalist during our protest at Ground Zero on Sept. 11, that emergency radios were buzzing with information about bombs being detonated inside the World Trade Center towers.

Also, Isaac directly addressed a gag order that has been placed on firemen and police officers in New York, "...its amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs," said Isaac, regarding the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 911.

There is more information related to Isaac circulating in on line and print reports, so here again we are hearing first hand evidence from individuals who were on the scene, such as live witness William Rodriguez, saying that the World Trade Center towers were brought down not by the airliners impact, or the resulting jet fuel fires, but instead by a deliberately executed controlled demolition.

Tragically, due to heavy handed pressure from officials at the city, state and federal levels, we are still not hearing the entire story.

Researcher Vincent Sammartino, who was also at the WTC open grave site on the afternoon of Sept. 11 2005, wrote the following on the on line news web site APFN, "...I just got back from Ground Zero, people know the truth, half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and telling us that they know that 911 was an inside job, they were told not to talk about it, but they were supporting what we were doing, I had tears in my eyes!!" Victor Thorne

The dead body of Mychael Judge, the NYFD chaplain is carried away.

He was an expert in demolitions, and after witnessing the collapse of the South Tower, is known to have asserted it was caused by controlled demolition, some ppl at some websites say he was murdered!!

His replacement, Moslem Chaplain Imam Intikab Habib of Corona Queens, expressed doubts that the alleged 9/11 hijackers, were responsible for the attacks on New York and Washington, and the fall of the World Trade Center towers.

Habib was forced to resign just before taking his oath of office, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg welcomed Mr Habib's resignation, his spokesman Ed Skyler said "...the remarks were offensive, and the Mayor is satisfied that the chaplain has resigned."

Look at the evidence, how can planes crashing into a building cause this...

How much more treachery can there be... the NYFD lost over three hundred men, and Paul Isaac is the only one of those that survived who can tell the truth!!

The rest of you all at the NYFD should get some of Mrs Mouthhole's (*) cream, and pass it around the fire station, cos he is the only man among the lot of ya!!
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2009 23:45 by Martin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds