Mon01042016

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Tatorte Shanksville United Airlines 93 Analyse der Telefon-Animation (Moussaoui-Prozess)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Analyse der Telefon-Animation (Moussaoui-Prozess)

Analyse der Telefon-Animation (Moussaoui-Prozess) 06 Apr 2011 20:41 #1865

• John Doe II
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks to the Flight animation that was released during the Moussaoui trial we do have all the official information concerning the seats the passengers of UA 93 were seated in after they had been herded to the back of the plane by the alleged hijackers and and we do have the exact time and duration of their phone calls.
Based on these information it is possible to show how huge the contradictions are between the official chronology of the flight (apparently supported by the CVR) and the phone calls. Both should be true. If putting the two in relation to each other leads to an unsolvable contradiction at least one of the twos is necessarily false.
Let’s concentrate on the last minutes of the flight.

At 9:57, the passenger assault began. Several passengers had terminated phone calls with loved ones in order to join the revolt. One of the callers ended her message as follows: ‘Everyone's running up to first class. I've got to go. Bye.’
(CR, 1)

And in fact the time Sandy Bradshaw’s call ended 54 (all cited times of the phone calls are according to the phone call animation presented at the Moussaoui trial) matches perfectly with the CVR where at 9:57:55 the alleged hijackers wonder what’s going on.
Yet, no less than four passengers apparently remain on the phone AFTER the passenger attack officially started:
CeeCee Lyles
Honor Wainio
Ed Felt
Jeremy Glick.

CeeCee Lyles:
At 9:58:00 she uses her cell phone to call her husband but unfortunately the length of the call isn’t mentioned.
“The pair prayed. In the background, Lorne Lyles could hear what he now believes was the sound of men planning a counterattack.
"They're getting ready to force their way into the cockpit," she told him.
(…)CeeCee Lyles let out a scream.
"They're doing it! They're doing it! They're doing it!" she said. Lorne Lyles heard a scream. Then his wife said something he couldn't understand. Then the line went dead.”
www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011028flt93mainstoryp7.asp

“Lorne Lyles: And then I--you know, I hear commotion in the background, and then, you know, I didn't know what to think. I just--honestly, I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to think had happened. All I know, I got disconnected. And I got disconnected with her screaming.”
(NBC, 10/2/01)

“CeeCee screamed and he heard a whooshing sound, a sound like wind, a sound he couldn’t really explain, just that it was like wind and people were screaming and then the call broke off”. (p. 253)

As officially this call started five seconds AFTER the passanger assault started it makes absolutely no sense at all. Taking into consideration that the couple prayed together it seems to be very conservative to estimate the length as longer than one minute. So the call would have ended AFTER 9:59. Which means that the cell phone company would have been wrong by their officially given time by MORE than one minute.

Wainio, Honor:
At 9:53:43 she phoned her parents. The call lasted 269 seconds. Therefore it ended at: 9:58:12.
She ends her call:
“They’re getting ready to break into the cockpit. I have to go. I love you. Good bye”.
(Longman, 242)
www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011028flt93mainstoryp7.asp
While in reality they have been running to first class already 20 seconds ago. This might be not surprising as her mother described Honor Wainio as being in a dream like state of mind.

But how come her mother didn’t hear the screams of Sandy Bradshaw and CeeCee Lyles both being only one row behind Wainio?

Esther Heyman “could not hear another person. She could not hear any other conversation or crying or yelling or whimpering” (Longman, p. 241f)

Ed Felt
Ed Felt officially used his cell phone at 9:58:00 in the bathroom in the rear of the plane. The call lasted 74 seconds and got disconnected.
There are many questions surrounding this call though this call doesn’t seem to be a
100% proof that the official story is a lie. For further info chec out:
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?315
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x23179

Jeremy Glick
Before dealing with this call lets quote the Commission Report:
”The cockpit voice recorder captured the sounds of the passenger assault muffled by the intervening cockpit door. Some family members who listened to the recording report that they can hear the voice of a loved one among the din. We cannot identify whose voices can be heard. But the assault was sustained.
(CR, 13)
So, it is very clear from the CVR that since the beginning of the passenger attack began its clearly audible.

Jeremy Glick is unquestionably still on the phone at 9:57:54 (as his wife will tell him of the WTC collapse she is seeing on TV).
For the sake of the argument we will show everything that must have happened aboard UA 93 in order for the official story to be true.

First of all there are some psychologically very surprising events.
Though according to Lyz Glick Jeremy Glick said:
'Three or four other guys, they're big like me. We're talking about storming the hijackers.'
(ABC, 9/18/01)
and they voted to storm the cockpit and though Todd Beamer knew his first name Jeremy Glick remained seated when the attack started. And these three or four men run first class and don’t ask Jeremy Glick who had a very athletic body to join them? Not even Todd Beamer sitting five rows behind him (so had to pass next to Glick) and knew his first name?
In his conversation with his wife Glick even doesn’t mention the ongoing attack nor seems he to be so emotionally involved in what’s going on in front of the cockpit. Instead he discusses with his wife the risk if they’d attack the cockpit!
From Jere Longman’s book:
“Lyz shook as she talked to her husband, but when she heard that the hijackers didn’t have guns, she thought Jeremy would be okay. He could get stabbed, or get his hand slice, but he might not even feel it in the adrenaline rush. Getting stabbed wouldn’t kill him. The only hope is if they take these people over and get control of the plane.
“I think you need to do it,” Lyz told Jeremy.
“Okay,” he said. “Stay on the phone, I’ll be right back.”
There was a sound of conviction in his voice. Not anger, but a sense of purpose. He wanted to get home to wife and daughter.
They were going to jump on the hijackers and attack them, Jeremy said.”

(p.216f)

Does this conversation makes any sense at all if the passenger assault is ongoing since two or three minutes already?

I believe this is extremely unlikely.

But for the sake of the argument let’s put all the psychological improbability aside.
There are more improbabilities that are not of psychological nature. After Jeremy Glick left his seat his wife gave the phone to her father Richard Makely. He states:
"There was no noise for several minutes. And then there were screams, so I said - well, they're doing it. Another minute, it seemed like an eternity, but another minute, a minute and a half, and then there was another set of screams. It was muffled. Then there was nothing."
(Mirror, 9/20/01:
www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=...)

But during the conversation with her husband as Lyz Glick recalls:
“I didn't hear any screaming. I didn't hear any noises. I didn't hear any commotion.”
(NBC 09/30/02, billstclair.com/911timeline/2002/msnbc090302.htm... )

So how is it possible that she didn’t hear none of the following though as her father’s statement shows the sound quality of the connection can’t be the reason:
- The panic that Lyz Jefferson heard talking to Todd Beamer.
- The two screams of CeeCee Lyles when the attack started.
- The scream of Sandy Bradshaw when the attack started.
- The screams that Fred Fiumano hears around 9:53 when talking to Marion Britton.
- The sound of the attacking passengers who were sitting behind Glick as e.g. Todd Beamer, CeeCee Lyles, Sandy Bradshaw (in fact most passengers were sitting BEHIND Glick and had tp pass next to him).
- Nor the sound of the passenger assault (which was clearly audible on the CVR)??

Not enough. There are still more improbabilities.
“In response, Jarrah immediately began to roll the airplane to the left and right, attempting to knock the passengers off balance. At 9:58:57, Jarrah told another hijacker in the cockpit to block the door. Jarrah continued to roll the airplane sharply left and right, but the assault continued. At 9:59:52, Jarrah changed tactics and pitched the nose of the airplane up and down to disrupt
(CR, 13)

All this MUST have been during Jemery Glick’s phone call.
Yet, neither does his wife hear any commotion at all.
Nor does Jeremy Glick react to the sudden violent movement of the plane in any sort but continues discussing the risks if “they” should attack the cockpit?

All this must have happened in order for the official story to be true. How believable is that???
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds