Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CIT und Überflugzeugen

Re: CIT und Überflugzeugen 02 Dec 2010 18:01 #1480

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Steve McCoy:

"... You can see how Ed Plaugher describes the White House as the one providing the script, "a Presidential declaration", then how it is emphasized that Steve McCoy personally "saw" the "plane" hitting the Pentagon, HOWEVER Derek Spector corrects that by saying that Steve McCoy initially thought that the accident had occurred at the "14th Street Bridge" !!!"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u9pW2jXJWU&feature=player_embedded

14th Street Bridge befindet sich östlich des Pentagons

maps.google.com/maps?hl=de&rlz=&um=1&ie=...um=1&ved=0CBkQnwIwAA

Ähnliche zeugenaussage, die den Eindruck vermittelt, dass das Flugzeug
östlich des Pentagons aus der Sicht des Zeugen verschwand.

I was just browsing through Ron Harvey's brillant compilation of Pentagon witnesses They saw the aircraft and stumbled over this statement. It was aired on CNN immediately after the attacks. The woman, "Barbara", was the wife of a friend of CNN correspondent David Ensor and tried to take the Memorial Bridge exit from Interstate 395 when:

"On the left-hand side, there was a commercial plane coming in, and was coming in too fast and the too low, and the next thing we saw was it go down below the side of the road, and we just saw the fire that came up after that."

"It was coming on less than a 45 degree angle, and coming down towards the side of the -- of 395. And when it came down, it just missed 395 and went down below us, and then you saw the boom -- the fire come up from it."

You see the little dot near the Potomac bridge marked "10c"? This is exit "Memorial Bridge" of Interstate 395, and this is where Barbara was sitting in her car, looking towards downtown Washington.

So if a Boeing 757 crashed into the west side of the Pentagon, how the hell could she see that? Did she have eyes in her backhead? Don't tell me she saw it in the car mirror.

And what the hell did she see going down "below the side of the road"?

Her description is perfect if a plane crashed into the Pentagon Lagoon, the little Potomac branch east of the Pentagon. But it doesn't fit at all to a plane crash at the Pentagon's west side. I think she has neither eyes in her backhead, nor an X-ray view.

Maybe that's why she said:

"Yes, and I'm not sure exactly where the Pentagon, where it was in relationship to where the plane went down but they are relatively close to one another. ... whether it hit any part of that pentagon, I'm not sure."

journals.democraticunderground.com/woody%20b/6
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CIT und Überflugzeugen 02 Dec 2010 20:05 #1481

• HerrKoenig
  • Thank you received: 5
Widerlegung von CIT in 11 Minuten:

Re: CIT und Überflugzeugen 02 Dec 2010 20:21 #1482

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
Das Thema heißt "Überflugzeugen" und nicht " Wrackteile" oder "Zeugen, die das Flugzeug nördlich der CITGO- Tankstelle gesehen haben. Dass die auf meine opbigen Posts nicht eingehst, spricht schon Bände...

Re: CIT und Überflugzeugen 02 Dec 2010 20:26 #1483

• HerrKoenig
stefanlebkon wrote:
Das Thema heißt "Überflugzeugen" und nicht " Wrackteile" oder "Zeugen, die das Flugzeug nördlich der CITGO- Tankstelle gesehen haben. Dass die auf meine opbigen Posts nicht eingehst, spricht schon Bände...

Ja, eben! Bis jetzt habe ich hier aber keine einzige Zeugenaussage für den Überflug gesehen.
Außerdem geht es hier trotzdem um CIT und deren Flyover-Theorie. Somit verfehlt das Video das Thema nicht.

Verzeihung auf das Nichteingehen, aber langsam wurde es mir zu dumm, daß hier Zeugenaussagen die eindeutig einen Flugzeugcrash beschreiben, als auf die merkwürdigste Art und Weise zu Überflug-Zeugen umgedeutet werden.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2010 20:28 by HerrKoenig.

Re: CIT und Überflugzeugen 02 Dec 2010 20:27 #1484

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
"Ja, eben! Bis jetzt habe ich hier aber keine einzige Zeugenaussage für den Überflug gesehen"

Bitte näher erläutern.

Re: CIT und Überflugzeugen 02 Dec 2010 20:38 #1485

• HerrKoenig
stefanlebkon wrote:
"Ja, eben! Bis jetzt habe ich hier aber keine einzige Zeugenaussage für den Überflug gesehen"

Bitte näher erläutern.

Dann erläutere du erstmal, wieso z.B.

1. Mike Walter

2. Maria de La Cerda
"... And we're facing the site that was struck. And that's what was also weird, is that it seemed like it struck on the other side whereas I found out later, I saw it so that whatever plane that disappeared, it was it happened so quickly..."

3. Dewitt Roseborough
"It was as he was leaving the Pentagon that the world Roseborough knew changed forever. "I got out into the parking lot, just walking along, and all of a sudden, I hear what I would describe as a 'lion's roar' above my head," Roseborough said.

"It caught my attention, and as I looked up, I heard another roar and I saw this airplane flying low. I thought, 'Oh, my God, this thing is really low.' "I thought it was going to crash onto the highway," recalled Roseborough."

4. Robert Turcio

deiner Ansicht nach zu Überflug-Zeugen werden!
Time to create page: 0.587 seconds