Tue01052016

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Tatorte World Trade Center Komplex Zwillingstürme Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC

Re: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC 08 Sep 2010 05:08 #821

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
stefanlebkon wrote:
doch habe ich gehört, dass es verscheidene Betonsorten mit unterschiedlicher Zusammensetzung gibt, folglich mit unterschiedlichen Schmelztemperaturen...
Die Schwankungsbreite ist bei Beton mit Sicherheit größer als bei Stahl, aber die Schmelztemperatur scheint im Allgemeinen etwas darunter zu liegen.

Mit einer Lötlampe (Butan/Propan im optimalen Mischungsverhältnis mit Luft) kriegt man Stahl nicht geschmolzen, mit einer Kerosinlampe noch weniger, außer wenn man einen höchstens 0,1 mm dicken Draht hat - der brennt sehr gut.

0,1 mm und kleinere Stahlkörner in kg-Mengen können sich an der Luft sogar von selbst entzünden, daher vermute ich, dass die lang schwelenden Feuer in den Trümmern von den bei der Thermitreaktion entstandenen Eisenkügelchen stammen können.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2010 05:24 by Harry_B.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC 08 Sep 2010 05:40 #822

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
- Interessant. Musst/ musstest Du Dich ind er Ausbldung oder Beruf Dich mit solchen Dingen auseinandersetzen?
- Bemerkenswert ist auch, dass die von Beton umschlossenen Pistolen unter WTC6 gefunden wurden. Siehe Inmfotafel links oben:
tyrannyalert.com/jpg/molten_concrete_02.jpg
- In Diskussion mit Debunkern habe ich gelernt, dass die meisten Zeugenaussagen nciht von geschmolzenem Stahl, sondern von "geschmolzenem Metall" reden, d.h. von flüssigen M;etallen, die mit der NIST- Brandtemperatur vereinbar wären. Ich minde, man sollte den geschmolzenen Beton viel stärker in den Präsentationen von Skeptikern anacch außen und in Diskussionen mit Debubekrn udn Unentscjhiedenen mehr betonen.

Re: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC 08 Sep 2010 06:16 #823

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
Das brennende "Eisen-Haar" habe ich aus einem Chemie-Kasten für Kinder; das Eisenpulver samt Sicherheitsdatenblatt habe ich für private mikroskopische Experimente besorgt - es wird normalerweise in Stoßdämpfern verwendet, um die Zähigkeit des Öls magnetisch regulieren zu können.

Übrigens glaube ich, dass die Feuerwehrleute flüssigen Stahl von flüssigem Aluminium unterscheiden konnten. Das strahlt, fließt, dampft und riecht anders. Wenn du mal Gelegenheit hast, an einer Führung durch eine Gießerei teilzunehmen, kann ich das sehr empfehlen. Die, die nur von "Metall" geredet haben, wollten sich vielleicht nur vorsichtig ausdrücken.

Auf den geschmolzenen Beton hinzuweisen kann nicht verkehrt sein, aber ich habe auch schon einen "Meteoriten" gesehen, in dem noch unverbranntes Papier steckte. Das konkrete Stück konnte also nur durch Kompression entstanden sein und nicht durch Hitze.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2010 06:28 by Harry_B.

Re: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC 08 Sep 2010 06:20 #824

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
stefanlebkon wrote:
Bemerkenswert ist auch, dass die von Beton umschlossenen Pistolen unter WTC6 gefunden wurden. Siehe Infotafel links oben:
tyrannyalert.com/jpg/molten_concrete_02.jpg
Das finde ich sehr interessant, weil für WTC 6 doch gar kein Thermit nötig war.

Re: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC 08 Sep 2010 06:30 #825

• stefanlebkon
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
"Das finde ich sehr interessant, weil für WTC 6 doch gar kein Thermit nötig war."

Mehr zu WTC 6:

" Ken Holden, who is involved with the organizing of demolition, excavation and debris removal operations at Ground Zero, later will tell the 9/11 Commission, “Underground, it was still so hot that molten metal dripped down the sides of the wall from [WTC] Building 6.” [9/11 Commission, 4/1/2003]"

www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=...l#a091201moltenmetal

Eine Zeugin will Explosionen in der Lobby von WTC6 gesehen haben:

Explosions Inside WTC 6 Lobby

KT: You mentioned you were running west on Vesey Street, what happened after that?

PO: I just kept running. I was aware there were other people running as well. After passing the cars on fire, I was trying to find someplace safe. I tried to run into the lobby of 6 World Trade, but there were federal police -- maybe 4 to 6 of them -- standing in the open doorways. As I tried to run in, they wouldn't let me, waving me out, telling me "you can't come in here, keep running." As I turned to start running west again, I saw a series of flashes around the ceiling of the lobby all going off one-by-one like the X-mass lights that "chase" in pattern. I think I started running faster at that point.

KT: Did you hear any "popping" sounds when each of these flashes in the WTC 6 lobby were going off?

PO: Yes, that part was like a movie. The pops were at the same time as the flashes.

KT: Can you estimate either how many flashes you saw or how many of these "pops" you heard inside this lobby?

PO: At least 6 before I was turned away.

KT: Could you still hear any of these explosions when you turned to run back out, or was the noise outside too loud?

PO: I don't recall hearing any more when I resumed running. It was very chaotic.

KT: Now to be clear, were you inside the Lobby of the WTC 6, or were you outside the building when you witnessed these what appeared to be explosions?

PO: I was in the doorway, but not inside the lobby. I remember being able to breathe the somewhat cleaner air coming from inside the building. They stopped me as I was trying to get past the threshold.

KT: Were the explosions going off as you were entering the lobby area, or did they seem to start going off after the police tried to turn you away?

PO: It all happened at the same time. As I got to the doorway, I was told not to come in. As the officer was telling me I couldn't get in the building the flashes starting going off.

KT: Where the police just right at the lobby door, or were some also way inside the building?

PO: There were probably 4-5 officers in the doorway. I could see a few others back in the lobby area.

KT: You said you saw "federal police." What exactly do you mean and did you find it strange they were in there and that they wouldn't let you in?

PO: Well, they were in light brown uniforms and "Smokey the bear" hats. I assumed they were federal police because NYC police don't look like that and I knew there was a lot of federal offices in the WTC as well as the surrounding area, so it wasn't strange to me to see them there, but I did find it very odd that they wouldn't let me in to get cover. But like I say, in that profession, someone tells you to go an opposite way you are going, you don't ask, you just go. I remember hoping they got out as I was watching whatever the small explosions were, because they stayed in the building. They weren't locking it up after evacuating or anything like that.

killtown.blogspot.com/2006/02/911-rescue...ions-inside-wtc.html

Re: Feuer und Brandtemperaturen im WTC 08 Sep 2010 06:50 #826

• Harry_B
  • Expert Boarder
As I turned to start running west again, I saw a series of flashes around the ceiling of the lobby all going off one-by-one like the X-mass lights that "chase" in pattern. I think I started running faster at that point.
Ich glaube, da wäre ich auch schneller gelaufen...
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds