Last update07:36:08 PM

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth

Re:Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth 14 Mar 2010 12:54 #482

• Sitting-Bull
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Hier eine weitere Analyse zu den Lügen, die man Ahmadinedschad andichtet (unabhängig davon, was man vom ihm halten mag). Das ist wichtig! Wir reden hier über Volksverhetzung allerübelster Sorte!

This deliberate misinterpretation is not at all new. Even though it is commonplace in the press to insist that Ahmadinejad is a virulent anti-Semite who believes the Nazi holocaust never happened, this is an absurd suggestion unsupported by the facts.

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/03/11/...pretext-context-911/

Jesse Ventura nun auf NBC:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMuCRiRmQ0

John Albaneses Vortrag bei der Konferenz vor einer Woche:

blip.tv/file/3339402
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth 15 Mar 2010 06:04 #485

• Sitting-Bull
  • Administrator
Bob Kerik, zu Zeiten John O'Neills und 9/11 New Yorker Polizeipräsident, hat direktes Motiv für ein 9/11 Cover-Up und Verbindungen zu Saudis, er hat anschließend wie Giuliani und andere Sicherheitskontraktoren Millionen verdient. Heute sitzt er im Gefängnis:

9/11 brought out every profiteer and con artist America had. Guiliani and Kerik built a billion dollar empire out of nominating themselves as heroes of 9/11 when hundreds of others died serving the city of New York while they played the crowd and ran back and forth to Washington. Guliani and Kerik would have ended up, had things not gone bad, with all the Blackwater or Dyncorp contracts, worth tens of billions, had it all not come crashing down.

www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/11/gordon-...-controlled-press-2/

Ian Henshall hatte es schon erwähnt: Es gab letzte Woche eine 9/11 Truth Schulung im englischen Parlament:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=acjjlNN9PnQ&feature=player_embedded
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2010 06:05 by Sitting-Bull.

Re:Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth 15 Mar 2010 18:00 #486

• Sitting-Bull
  • Administrator

Friends,

On Monday morning, we are setting up Camp OUT NOW on the lawn of the Washington Memorial. I have chosen to partake in this because for 9 years we have tried to use the "system" to bring truth and accountability for the 9/11 attacks, and the "system" does not work.

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but 9/11 is not being allowed in the courts. So I don't know what option is left. Part of 9/11 Truth is being anti-war. That's part of the reason we do what we do... or at least I've always thought it to be the case. That we are trying to end the "9/11 wars" by exposing the truth. I can't think of a better place for 9/11 Truth to be than an event designed to end the wars. Knowledge is, after all, power. So... I will be using my knowledge of 9/11 to help end these hideous and illegal wars. We have too much blood on our hands to do nothing.

I hope that you will tell your friends and family to support what it is we are trying to do. 9/11 Truth will be represented at Camp OUT NOW. Cindy has already told me I will be speaking. Please come if you can, but more importantly, don't let people forget we are out there. Please.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Jon Gold

March 14, 2010
As many of you may already know, Cindy Sheehan and Jon Gold are in Washington protesting the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. They, along with many other anti-war activists, are camping out at the Washington Monument.

It surely is not easy to “keep the flame of protest’ when the media and special interest groups fight us at every juncture. But, as Cindy and I both know all too well, life is precious and we have lost too, too many young lives already.

Cindy and Jon, I cannot be with you, but I am truly there in spirit. May God keep you safe.

Bob McIlvaine
Father of Bobby McIlvaine

Igitt, zelten im März...9/11 Wars- hier finden Teile der Friedensbewegung und 9/11 Truth zusammen!

Neues in Sachen Staubproben: Stehe kurz vor der 2. Zusage, melde mich dazu in Kürze wieder. Sofern 2. Zusage da, wird es dann konkret losgehen.

Re:Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth 15 Mar 2010 18:43 #488

• Bombjack
  • Administrator
  • null
  • Thank you received: 30
Neues in Sachen Staubproben: Stehe kurz vor der 2. Zusage, melde mich dazu in Kürze wieder. Sofern 2. Zusage da, wird es dann konkret losgehen.

Kann ich irgendwie helfen?
Mein Englisch ist mies!
Meine Naturwissenschaftlichen Kenntnisse sind mies!

Aber ich bin motiviert :silly:
Ein ernüchternder Gedanke, daß man zur Strafverfolgung eines Ladendiebs bessere Beweise braucht als dazu, einen Weltkrieg anzufangen. Anthony Scrivener

Re:Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth 15 Mar 2010 23:00 #493

• Sitting-Bull
  • Administrator
Motiviert ist schon gut! ;)
Bekommen wir schon hin!

Corbett Report. Warum haben wir hier nicht so einen Alternativ-Nachrichten-Sender fürs Netz?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFkVBuRcr8&feature=player_embedded

So frißt es sich weiter durch:
www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?.../3070315/-1/a_news02

Ventura bei MSNBC Buchbesprechung:
today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35728268/ns/today-today_books/

Hier im privateren Interview:
www.newjerseynewsroom.com/movies/up-clos...sse-the-body-ventura

Re:Tagesaktuelle 9/11 Truth 16 Mar 2010 05:52 #494

• Sitting-Bull
  • Administrator
Professor Niels Harrit in einer wissenschaftlichen Debatte in Dänemark. Sein Opponent dabei ganz und gar nicht wissenschaftlich, versucht eine Denbkbarriere, eine falsche Prämisse aufzubauen:

"I believe this theory has a very low probability of being correct. Where are all the whistle-blowers? How did they manage to cover it all up?"

Einwandfreier Kommentar dazu bei 911blogger:

Of course! A crime cannot have happened, no matter what the evidence (nanothermite, freefall, all and any physical evidence), as long as someone has not confessed to having committed it. (banging my head against the wall) Poor me, how come I haven't understood such a basic principle in criminal investigations before...

Hier mit Link zur Debatte:
911blogger.com/node/22883

In der nächsten Ausgabe (3/2010) des Mystery-Magazins soll übrigens ein Interview mit Prof. Harrit erscheinen, dort wird es auch um die Einwände von Dr. Gunnar Ries aus Hamburg gehen.
www.wissenslogs.de/wblogs/blog/mente-et-...-world-trade-centers
mysteries-magazin.com/index.php?menu=jou...44866df670a93dec0c48

Ich bin sehr gespannt.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds