Thu01072016

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Vorspiel Vorauswissen und Warnungen Secret Service vor Ort kurz nach erstem Einschlag
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Secret Service vor Ort kurz nach erstem Einschlag

Secret Service vor Ort kurz nach erstem Einschlag 23 Dec 2008 15:05 #25

• Bio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • null
Eine bemerkenswerte Zeugenaussage des Feuerwehr-Mannes Terence Rivera:

graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/nyreg..._GRAPHIC/9110343.PDF

Sie widerlegt Teile der OVT. All das passierte zwischen 8:46 am - 9:03 am. Sprich nach dem ersten Flugzeug-Einschlag im Nord-Turm und bevor der zweite Turm getroffen wurde. Der secret service war vor Ort. Einer der Sicherheitsbeamten warnte den Feuerwehrmann Rivera, dass es ein Terror-Anschlag wäre und noch mehr Flugzeuge in der Luft wären. Zu dem Zeitpunkt dachte nach offizieller Darstellung selbst Präsident Bush, es wäre ein Unfall. Vor allen Dingen beweist die Aussage des Feuerwehrmannes, dass es sehr unwahrscheinlich ist, dass die Luftabwehr nicht von der zivilen Luftüberwachung informiert wurde.

1. Seite 3 / kurz nach 8:46 am:
"As I got off the back -- the back step, there were a few individuals that were civilians that were outside that were burnt. There was a -- he wasn't a regular security guard. He had a weapon on him. I don't know if he was FBI or Secret Service (...)
At that time, I had asked him where did this individual come from. He told me when the plane had hit, a fire ball had shot down the elevator shaft and had blown people out of the lobby."

2. Seite 4: "Sometime while we were doing that, that same individual that was -- when we first got there, that was trying to put the pants out, he came over and he is saying to us that it's a terrorist attack."

3. Seite 5: "At some point close to that, they were saying they had too much pressure, (...) Then I went -- that same individual, the security or -- he told me to go over to the command post and let them know it's a terrorist attack. There are more planes in the air."

4. Seite 6: "So I went across the street where they were starting to set up. I told them. They said we know. Just stage down by the Financial Center, that driveway down there, that's where everyone was staging. So I went to go back to go find 10 Engine chauffeur to tell him let's go down here. This is where they are staging, and he didn't want to leave the rig. He said, I got to stay by the rig. Just get me some water. So I got him some water and sometime when I was getting the -- put in the back or getting out, that's when the second plane hit. I went inside the rig to escape the debris falling down on us for a few moments."

Wer wusste nicht Bescheid? Natürlich die Menschen, die im Südturm ausharrten, die Feuerwehrleute, die in die Türme hinauf gingen.

8:59 a.m.-9:02 a.m. September 11, 2001: Orders Given to Evacuate WTC Buildings, But Not Heard by Fire Safety Director
Edit event

At 8:59 a.m., the Port Authority Police Department (PAPD) commanding officer of the World Trade Center complex calls for the evacuation of the North Tower and the South Tower, saying, “As soon as we’re able, I want to start a building evacuation, building one and building two, till we find out what caused this.” Thirty seconds later, the officer repeats his order, but this time calls for all the buildings in the WTC complex to be evacuated. At 9:02, he repeats this, saying, “Evacuate all buildings in the complex. You copy? All buildings in the complex.” However, his order is given over WTC police radio channel W, which cannot be heard by the deputy fire safety director in the South Tower. [Bergen Record, 8/29/2003; 9/11 Commission, 7/24/2004, pp. 293; National Institute of Standards and Technology, 9/2005, pp. 28, 32 and 200-202 pdf file]

(9:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001: WTC South Tower Announcement: OK to Return to Offices
Edit event

A public announcement is broadcast inside the WTC Tower Two (the South Tower, which has yet to be hit), saying that the building is secure and people can return to their offices. [New York Times, 9/11/2002] Such announcements continue until a few minutes before the building is hit, and “may [lead] to the deaths of hundreds of people.” No one knows exactly what is said (though many later recall the phrase “the building is secure”), or who gives the authority to say it. [USA Today, 9/2/2002] Additionally, security agents inside the building repeat similar messages to individuals in the tower. For instance, one survivor recounts hearing, “Our building is secure. You can go back to your floor. If you’re a little winded, you can get a drink of water or coffee in the cafeteria.” [New York Times, 9/13/2001] Another survivor recalls an escaping crowd actually running over a man with a bullhorn encouraging them to return to their desks. [Newsday, 9/12/2001] Businessman Steve Miller recalls hearing a voice say over the building’s loudspeaker something similar to: “There’s a fire in Tower One. Tower Two in unaffected. If you want to leave, you can leave. If you want to return to your office, it’s okay.” [Washington Post, 9/16/2001] British visitor Mike Shillaker recalls, “As we got to around floor 50, a message came over the [loudspeaker], telling us that there was an isolated fire in Tower One, and we did not need to evacuate Tower Two. Again, thank god we continued down, others didn’t.” [BBC, 9/1/2002] Despite messages to the contrary, about two-thirds of the tower’s occupants evacuate during the 17 minutes between the attacks. [USA Today, 12/20/2001]

und natürlich wusste die Luftabwehr, NMCC, nicht Bescheid:

Those in the National Military Command Center (NMCC) within the Pentagon see the second plane hitting the World Trade Center live on television. According to Dan Mangino, an operations officer at the center, the staff there had thought the first WTC crash was a “terrible accident,” but after seeing the second one, “we knew immediately that it was a terrorist attack.”
null
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2008 15:23 by Bio.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Red Dwarf, Sitting-Bull
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds