Tue01122016

Last update07:36:08 PM

Back Forum Tatorte Shanksville United Airlines 93 Vergleich der Details in den Anrufen
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vergleich der Details in den Anrufen

Vergleich der Details in den Anrufen 06 Apr 2011 20:40 #1864

• John Doe II
  • Junior Boarder
In the article « UA 93: Too many contradictions » I've already compared the details given in the different phone calls account.
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?24
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x23179
Since the phone animation (based on data from Verizon) was presented as official evidence at the Moussaoui trial it is much easier to pinpoint the exact contradictions as the animation provides us with the exact location of each phone call and the official claimed fact that most passengers were herded to the back of the plane before Burnett's first phone call.
coop.vaed.uscourts.gov/moussaoui/flights.zip

(Please note that this animation once again proves that the crash time is a lie:
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4134
and that it's very certain the animation is lying about Burnett using an airphone and not a cell phone and that the animation completely omitts Burnett's fourth phone call:
(y Andre II)
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?3755)

Now let's have a look again at the contradictions under the view point of where exactly the phone calls were done which contradict each other.
(The number behind the passenger indicates the seat from where the phone call was done)
A detailed analysis will show that the number of contradictions is unexplainable especially if one assumes the official data is correct. But what is one left to assume if we consider the official data as a complete lie?

I. Witnessed « hijackers »:

Beamer 32DEF:
“He told Jefferson there were three hijackers, armed with knives. He did not know their nationalities or their intentions.
(Scripps Howard News Service, 9/16/01)
(NBC, 9/18/01)

Glick: 27DEF
“LYZ GLICK: He said that they were Arabic-looking men . I think he said that they were wearing red headbands , you know, was the description.”
(NBC, 9/15/01)

Bingham 25DEF.:
ALICE HOGLAN“there are three guys that have taken over the flight”
(ABC, 9/11/01, 11:35 p.m.)

Lyles 32ABC:
Three guys have hijacked the plane. (Longman, p. 248)

Bradshaw 33DEF :
‘My flight has been hijacked. My flight has been hijacked by three guys with knives,’ she said.

Felt (restroom):
He was sitting 2D next to three alleged hijackers yet he didn't loose any word about the hijackers.

Summary:
Nobody sees four alleged hijackers. All who specify the number of the alleged hijackers talk of three. So far so good.
Yet, why does Beamer who mentions a hijacker who is guarding them not specify his appearance?
Indeed the very fact that most of them have been herded to the back of the plane very much implies the presence of a guarding hijacker. This is also stressed by the recording of the cockpit where an alleged hijacker asks “Shall we let the guys in now”. Therefore all of the passengers should have had the guarding hijacker right in front of them yet only Glick (originally seated several rows behind the alleged hijackers) mentions their ethnic appearance.
Why not Beamer who was seated one row behind Glick when the alleged hijackers started the attack?
Why not Burnett who was sitting next to them?
Why not Bingham who was first class as well?
Why no flight attendant?

II. Dead passengers/pilots

Burnett 24ABC and 25ABC:
“They just knifed a guy.”
He specify the victim as a passenger.
The passenger was knifed before Burnett's first call at 9:30 (or 9:27).
(For details concerning the time discrepancies between the officially given time and the time Deena Burnett noted please see:
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4134)
In his second phone call at 9.37 (or 9:34):
Tom: They're in the cockpit. The guy they knifed is dead.
Deena: He's dead?
Tom: Yes. I tried to help him, but I couldn't get a pulse.

But Burnett is in the back of the plane.
Either the dead passenger is also in the back of the plane then there is absolutely no explanation why nobody else witnesses his death. Or Burnett is allowed to go back to first class to help reanimate the passenger? And yet no other phone call mentions this?

Beamer 32DEF:
While in the first accounts of the call Beamer is vague:
“He did not know the whereabouts of the pilot, copilot and the remaining passenger. He said a flight attendant had told him the pilot and copilot had been forced from the cockpit and may have been wounded.”
(Sun-Sentinel, 9/17/01)
(Washington Post, 9/17/01)

Later accounts based on interviews are very clear:
“But he did see two people that were on the floor. He couldn't tell if they were dead or alive. The flight attendant told him that she's pretty sure it was the pilot and the co-pilot.
(NBC, 9/21/01, 9 pm)
(ABC, 9/21/01 11 :35 pm)
(Pittsburgh Post-Gazette 9/22/01)

Britton 33ABC:
“She was crying. He heard screaming. Two people were already stabbed, she said. He knew something bad was going to happen. The call got disconnected” (p. 234).
www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010922gtenat4p4.asp

Glick 27DEF:
“PAULEY: He didn't tell you that one of the passengers had been stabbed?
Ms. L. GLICK: No.
PAULEY: And had already died.
Ms. L. GLICK: No.”
(NBC, 9/15/01)

He doesn’t know if pilots are alive.

Lyles 32ABC:
“Mr. LYLES: And she was like, 'Babe,' you know, 'my plane has been hijacked,' you know? She said, 'They forced their way into the cockpit.'”
(NBC, 10/2/01)

Unidentified flight attendant:
a flight attendant on board had called the mechanics desk to report that one hijacker had a bomb strapped on and another was holding a knife on the crew.
billstclair.com/911timeline/2001/wallstreetjournal101501.html
No word about a dead passenger.
No word about the pilot and copilot.

Summary:
Burnett sees the stabbing of a passenger (although it is hard to see how he could have tried to save his life). But Burnett doesn't mention anything about pilot and copilot.
Beamer doesn't mention anything about a dead passenger. But he mentions two people (most likely pilot and copilot) are lying on the floor.
Britton (one row behind Beamer) mentions two people having been stabbed.
Glick (two rows behind Burnett) is the only witness who sees all the details of the attack of the hijackers (when the killing of the passenger is supposed to have happened) yet he doesn't mention a dead passenger at all. And he has no idea if pilot and copilot are well.
Lyles (sitting next to Beamer) nor any other flight attendant mentions anything about the pilot/copilot or a dead passenger.
How can we explain these huge contradictions though all these people sit within meters from one another?

III. Guarding « hijacker »

Beamer 32DEF:
In fact according to Beamer who phoned at 9.45 the alleged hijacker with a bomb was in the back of the plane guarding the passengers.
(Scripps Howard News Service, 9/16/01) (Washington Post, 9/17/01)

“Ms. JEFFERSON: From that point, he said he's going to have to go out on faith because they're talking about jumping the guy with the bomb.”
(NBC, 9/22/01)
(Washington Post 9/17/01) (Scripp Howard News Service, 9/16/01)

Unknown flight attendant:
a flight attendant on board had called the mechanics desk to report that one hijacker had a bomb strapped on and another was holding a knife on the crew.

Glick 27DEF:
He doesn’t mention any guarding hijacker. And Lyz Glick explicitly states:
“LYZ GLICK: He was free to talk to me.”
(NBC, 9/15/01)

Summary:
Again only contradictions.
Beamer claims the presence of the guarding hijacker (which somehow is logic as the passengers officially have been herded to the back of the plane) but whom the alleged hijacker wanted to come into the cockpit already at 9.45 according to the CVR (so at the time Beamer's call started. So why is Beamer talking about jumping somebody who shouldn't be there according to the CVR?)
The unidentified flight attendant claims the presence even of two hijackers. But this implies that only one entered the cockpit (keep in mind that everybody only talks of three alleged hijackers).
Everybody else doesn't mention the guarding hijacker at all who would be the very first obstacle for a passenger attack with any word. Even Glick and Burnett who both tried to relay as much information as possible.
Especially important is this question when we come to the consequences of the presence of the guarding hijacker: Did he have a visible bomb?
And why does the guarding hijacker allow the passengers to talk to their neighbours (e.g. Burnett talks during his 9.37 and his 9.45 calls to his neighbours) and especially when does he allow phone calls to be done?

IV. A visible bomb:

Beamer 32DEF:
“One had a bomb strapped around his waist with a red belt.”
(Washington Post, 9/17/01) (Herald Sun, 9/18/01) (Scripps Howard News Service, 9/16/01)
This he says after 9:45.

Burnett 24ABC and 25ABC:
At 9.30 he says “they are telling us there is a bomb on board”

In his 9.45 call
Tom: What is the probability of their having a bomb on board? I don't think they have one. I think they're just telling us that for crowd control.
This is already when he is in the back of the plane.

Glick 27DEF:
Though he doesn’t mention anybody guarding them (nor the problem that they have to overcome this guy) he describes the bomb that according to Beamer the guard is wearing:
“LYZ GLICK: It was something with a red tag around it.”
(NBC, 9/15/01)

Unknown flight attendant:

Bingham 25DEF.:
they say they have a bomb.
(ABC, 9/11/01, 11:35 p.m.)

Gronlund 26DEF:
“This is Lin. I’m on United Flight 93. We’ve been hijacked. There are terrorists aboard and they have a bomb(p. 221)

Felt (restroom):
Did Felt hear an explosion and see white smoke? The accounts contradict each other and are far from being clear as the Commission Reports pretends.
For further details see:
www.team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?7.315
(post 6 and 14)

Summary:
In case the alleged hijackers had indeed a bomb aboard we have to wonder went they took the risk to pass the security check with a bomb in their luggage.
Why do both Bingham and Burnett believe that the alleged hijacker only claim to have a bomb? How can Burnett ask in his third call (at the very same time when Beamer phones): “What is the probability of their having a bomb on board? I don't think they have one. I think they're just telling us that for crowd control.”?
Both Burnett and Bingham talk as if there is nothing to see no object to analyse if it might be a bomb. And this although Burnett is talking to other people at that time starting his plane for counter attack.
Why does Glick who is only two rows behind Burnett and Bingham see something like a bomb but he doesn't mention the person that is supposed to have this very bomb around his belly?

V. gun

Burnett 24ABC and 25ABC:
In his first call at 9.30:
”The hijackers have already knifed a guy, one of them has a gun, they are telling us there is a bomb on board, please call the authorities.”

Glick 27DEF:
“LYZ GLICK: And, you know, so I asked them if they were armed, and he said he had seen knives and--but there were no guns.
(NBC, 9/15/01)

Summary:
Again. Burnett is very clear about the presence of a gun while Glick being only two rows behind is very clear that there are no guns.

VI. curtain closed between :

Beamer 32DEF:
This happens during Beamer’s call (starting at 9.45)!
“After he explained that to me, the guy with the bomb pulled the curtain to First Class, so they couldn't see what was going on in First Class.”
(ABC, 9/21/01 11:35 pm)

Summary:
Beamer is very clear here about the activity of a guarding hijacker who has a bomb around his waste. This guy is pulling the curtain to first class. Therefore he MUST have been visible to ALL passengers doing phone calls. Yet, as we have seen there are huge contradictions about the presence of the guarding hijacker and the bomb.

VII. Flight path

Beamer 32DEF:
Lisa Jefferson recalled Beamer’s words in his call starting at 9.45:
“He said, 'We're going down! We're going down! No, we're coming back up!' Wait, we're turning around, we're going back north. I think we're going north. At this point I don't know where we're going, I really don't know.'”
(NBC, 9/21/01, 9 pm) (PPG 9/22/01)

[uBurnett 24ABC and 25ABC:[/u]
Burnett says at the end of the second call:
“We're turning back toward New York. We're going back to the World Trade Center. No, wait, we're turning back the other way. We're going south.”

This matched perfectly the time given by Deena Burnett (9:35) but according to the official document it is now 9:38. But at 9:38 the flight path shows that UA 93 didn’t change direction at all for three minutes. There was no change of direction at 9:38. Either the official time is wrong, the flight path is wrong or Tom Burnett is having hallucinations.

In his fourth call he said (according to Deena Burnett at 9.54 according to the official data this call never happened):
“We're waiting until we're over a rural area. We're going to take back the airplane.”

If we stay with Deena Burnett's given time we have a problem here:
If the 10:03 crash time is correct they would be over a rural area by now!
If the 10:06 crash time is true then they just passed by Pittsburgh. But why doesn’t Burnett point out that he just passed a very big city?

O.k. We know that the official crash time cannot be true.
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.12

Britton 33ABC:
The plane was making a turn(Longman, 228)
But this doesn’t correspond at all with the official timeline as the turn before Cleveland was several minutes earlier.

Felt (restroom):
At 9:58.
“Once he seemed to grow impatient with the dispatcher, but he kept his cool under the circumstances. “We're going down, we're going down”.
(Longman, p. 275)
But the Commission Report doesn't mention any loss of height for Flight 93 at that time of his call.

Summary:
We have many descriptions of the flight behaviour yet all do contradict the official given flight path and altitude.

VIII. Background noise:

Britton 33ABC:
During the call 9.49-9.53:
“She was crying. He heard screaming. Two people were already stabbed, she said. He knew something bad was going to happen. The call got disconnected”
(Longman, p. 234).
Also Jefferson’s supervisor heard the screaming.
(San Francisco Chronicle, 9/17/01: sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2001/09/17... )

Beamer 32DEF:
Almost at the end of his call (between 9.55 and 10.00):
You can hear screams and commotion. You can hear--I could hear the flight attendant next to him screaming. And I could hear men, their voices were raised, and there was just a lot of commotion going on. Todd kept his same calm voice that he was speaking to me in.”
(NBC, 9/21/01, 9 pm)

Glick 27DEF:
Lyz Glick later recalls: I didn't hear any screaming. I didn't hear any noises. I didn't hear any commotion.

billstclair.com/911timeline/2002/msnbc090302.html

Wainio 33ABC:
During her call 9.53-9.58:
“could not hear another person. She could not hear any other conversation or crying or yelling or whimpering”
(Longman, p. 241f)

Lyles 32ABC:
After 9.58:
“The pair prayed. In the background, Lorne Lyles could hear what he now believes was the sound of men planning a counterattack.”
www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011028flt93mainstoryp7.asp
(Also Longman, 253)
He doesn't mention any screaming.

Summary:
While Fiumano could hear screams in the background during his call with Britton Liza Glick recalls no screams at the same time (though her connection was good enough that sounds were audible at the very end. See below).
While Liza Jefferson hears screaming in the background in her call with Beamer Esther Heyman explicitly states that she didn't hear any screams in the background at the same time and again Liza Glick recalls no screaming neither. Just before the counterattack started Lorne Lyles hears people talking but again no screaming.

IX. Sounds of the attack and sounds of wind:
There are only three people on the open phone line when the passenger attack is supposed to have started: Liza Jefferson (Beamer), Lorne Lyles (Lyles) and Richard Makely taking the phone from Liza Glick.

Lyles 32ABC:
“CeeCee screamed and he heard a whooshing sound , a sound like wind, a sound he couldn’t really explain, just that it was like wind and people were screaming and then the call broke off”.
(Longman, p. 253)

Glick 27DEF:
At the end of their call:
“He went away, and it sounded as if he were talking to people.
“She couldn’t bear to listen and handed the phone to her father -Richard Makely)”

(Longman, p. 217)

Richard Makely:
"There was no noise for several minutes. And then there were screams, so I said - well, they're doing it. Another minute, it seemed like an eternity, but another minute, a minute and a half, and then there was another set of screams. It was muffled. Then there was nothing."
(NBC, 9/15/01)

His observation is confirmed by officials:
“According to law-enforcement sources (who were listening in on the conversation), there was silence on the line. Then screams. Then silence. Then screams. Then nothing.”
(Newsweek, 09/13/01: msnbc.msn.com/id/3069645 /

Beamer 32DEF:
After Todd Beamer's famous last words:
Liza Jefferson “Then there was silence.”

Then the story changed:
There were screams, she said. She said there was a lot of commotion and there were screams. And she said she stayed on the line, and it became silent then.”
(NBC, 9/18/01)
(CNN 9/18/01) (Washington Post, 9/17/01)

“PHILLIPS: Moments later: screams, commotion.
Ms. JEFFERSON: Then it went silent.”

(NBC, 9/21/01, 9 pm)

Summary:
Three witnesses and again three completely different stories:
Lorne Lyles hears the sound of wind and the screams right after his wife left the phone. Then immediately the silence.
Richard Makely doesn't hear screams but a long silence. Then screams then silence and the sound of wind.
Liza Jefferson hears screams right away and then only silence. Yet, officially the passenger's attack lasted several minutes.

As an aside:
Please note that several people who had been on the phone with passengers of Flight 93 witness the sound of wind. This sound is also heard by family members as well when they listened to the recordings:

"according to sources, the last seconds of the cockpit voice recorder are the loud sounds of wind, hinting at a possible hole somewhere in the fuselage".

www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page.cfm?objectid=...
Still it doesn't appear in the official transcription presented later to the public nor in the CR.
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x82706

X. Passenger's awareness of what was going on

Burnett 24ABC and 25ABC:
In his 9.37 call:
Deena: Tom, they are hijacking planes all up and down the east coast. They are taking them and hitting designated targets. They've already hit both towers of the World Trade Center.

Here is one of the very rare contradictions between this unedited written account of Deena Burnett and her interviews after 911. On October 2, 2001:
PAULEY: (Voiceover) Passengers may, at first, have thought this was the kind of hijacking in which hostages are held until demands are met. But Tom Burnett made a second call to his wife, saying ominous news was circulating among the passengers.
(Scenes of inside plane; air phone)
Deena Burnett: “He asked me about the World Trade Center.”
(NBC, 10/2/01; the same interview was broadcasted on 9/3/02 again)
This account implies that Burnett new already something was going in New York BEFORE he asked his wife. But how can anybody on the plane have known as Burnett was the first one to do a phone call. There is no other passenger officially known to have done a phone call even before Burnett’s second call!

Tom: They're talking about crashing this plane. (a pause) Oh my God. It's a suicide mission...(he then tells people sitting around him)

Glick 27DEF:
His call started 9.37 as well:
“LYZ GLICK: And he said, 'Liz, I need to know something, one of the other passengers had talked to their spouse and he had said that they were crashing planes into World Trade Center , and was this true?'”
(NBC, 9/15/01)

This could only have been Burnett but Deena Glick doesn't mention at all that a neighbour is talking to Glick during the call.

Britton 33ABC:
During her 9.49 call:
“Fiumano told her that the World Trade Center towers were in flames. She said, ‘I know, and we're going to go down.’ Fiumano said they were only going to take them for a ride, but she responded, ‘No. They're going to kill us.’”

Gronlund 26DEF:
Officially at 9.46:
“Linda Gronlund calls her sister and leaves a message, saying the passengers are aware of the attacks on New York. She says of the hijackers, ‘I think they're going to try to do something like that with us.’”
(Times Herald, 9/11/02)

Lyles 32ABC:
Three guys have hijacked the plane. I’m trying to be calm. I heard planes were going into the World Trade Center. I hope to see your face again.” [/i](p. 248)

Beamer 32DEF:
During his 9.45 call:
“Ms. JEFFERSON: He asked me, did I know what they wanted? Did they want money, ransom or what? I told him I really didn't know. I didn't have a clue what they wanted.
PHILLIPS: Did you tell him about the other hijackings of the other planes?
Ms. JEFFERSON: No. No, I didn't.
PHILLIPS: Do you think he was aware of that?
Ms. JEFFERSON: Not at the time, he was not. That's why he asked me, what did they want, was it money or ransom? He didn't know, he was confused. And I didn't tell him because I didn't want him to get upset, excited or lose control. And I still felt that they had hope.”

(NBC, 9/21/01, 9 pm)
(CBS, 9/21/01, 8 pm)

Wainio 33ABC:
In her 9.53 call:
”’ Do you know what’s going on’, Elizabeth asked.’” (Longman, p. 235)

Summary:
As the accounts clearly show Burnett, Glick, Gronlund, Britton, Lyles
(and also Bingham
www.msnbc.com/news/632626.asp)
were talking to their neighbours. All of them were aware of what was going on. While one might explain Wainio's lack of knowledge of what was going on Beamer's lack is extremely strange. Especially given the fact that he knew Glick by first name and in Liza Jefferson's account two crucial moments don't exist: The moment when Beamer realizes the gravity of the situation and decides to do something and when he is agreeing on a plan with other passengers.
One certainly should also keep this ongoing communication in mind that makes it even less explainable why no account agrees on any detail.

XI. Special:
Burnett's prophecy:

In his 9.37 call:

Tom: They're talking about crashing this plane. (a pause) Oh my God. It's a suicide mission...(he then tells people sitting around him)

In his 9.45 call:
Tom: They're talking about crashing this plane into the ground. We have to do something. I'm putting a plan together.

There is a maximum of only one guarding hijacker left so who is “they”?
Why would the alleged hijackers tell this to the passengers while at the same time declaring that they are going back to the airport? And why is Burnett the one and only passenger who mentions this?

XII. The passenger's attack:

About midway through the tape, one of the hijackers said to another “Let the guys in now,” apparently referring to other terrorists entering the cockpit.

(Among the Heroes, p. 291)

Paul Thompson assumes in his timeline that the attack started in first class at 9:57 and was followed by a second attack from coach at 9:58. (Observer, 12/2/01). This chronological order corresponds also to Beamer’s phone call:

Then, in the background, she could hear an “awful commotion,” men’s voices raised and hollering and women screaming “Oh my God,” and “God help us,” and “Help us Jesus.”
Todd seemed to turn away from the phone to speak with someone else.
“You ready?” He said. “Okay. Let’s roll.”

(Longman, p. 285f)

But the problem is a very simple one. According to the official presentation both Burnett and Beamer were in the rear of the plane. No curtain separating the two. So, then why apparently didn't they organize the attack together though – as it has been shown – communication worked well in the rear of the plane as e.g. both Burnett (row 24 and 25) and Lyles (row 33) were aware of what was going on in New York.

Conclusion:

How can we explain that basically the phone calls contradicts each other to a great extent concerning basically every single piece of information that is provided in the calls.
If we assume that the official data is completely wrong and that the reseating of the passengers took place later then the number of the contradictions is reduced (but far from omitted) then we have to conclude that the officially presented animation (based on official data) is plain wrong. Or to use more plain English: A LIE.

[uSources:[/u]
All sources can be find in these articles:

« Deconstructing Todd Beamer's phone call »
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?257
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x48034

“Deconstructing Tom Burnett’s phone calls”
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?288
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x48033

“Deconstructing Jeremy Glick’s phone call”
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?302
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x48032

“Deconstructing Edward Felt's phone call”
www.team8plus.org/forum_viewtopic.php?7.315
(post 6 and 14)

Deconstructing the lesser known phone calls from UA 93
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?316
www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/du...ll&address=125x48030

UA 93: Too many contradictions
www.team8plus.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?24
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds